- Today multiMAN v02.03.00 PS3 backup manager is released, which includes several updates and bugfixes among the changes outlined below.
Download: multiMAN v02.03.00 BASE (20110717-170000)
(6.16 MB) / multiMAN v02.03.00 BASE (20110717-170000)
(6.16 MB - Mirror) / multiMAN v02.03.00 FULL (20110717-170000)
(73.36 MB) (2500 covers) (showTIME lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV) / multiMAN v02.03.00 FULL (20110717-170000)
(73.36 MB - Mirror) / multiMAN Emulator Pack (SNES GENP VBA FBA FCEU) (20110611)
(27.83 MB) / SVN
multiMAN v02.03.00 Changelog:
- Change font properties / functions in all modes.
- Maximum number of games in AVCHD + game modes: 960 (before 640).
- Maximum number of entries per column XMMB: 3200.
- Limit of characters for the parameter column XMMB [option selected]: 36 (before 32 German / French).
- Moving [selected option] at the far right.
- 20MB of RAM freed and reallocated some of them to increase the number of games max input / XMMB.
- This update should correct Not enough memory for Web browser in some users. If this is not the case, use the original theme.
- Added checks for updates Multiman downloaded (to avoid installing files PKG incomplete / damaged).
- Added verification of downloaded covers (to avoid accepting file incomplete / damaged files downloaded).
- The menu commands in the file manager has changed a bit.
- Legend in most display modes using the current settings of localization.
- Vibration alert added Delete game / folder.
- Includes all languages, with the latest versions displayed by the translators. (Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic...).
Shortly following another small update was released via Debug Update (L2+R2 at startup to update) with the following changes:
Download: multiMAN v02.03.00 UPDATE (20110718-172800)
- Added: Pulsing of selected entry/title in XMMB display mode
- Added: Display of embedded JPEG images in MP3 files for XMMB Music column