- Following up on the previous
update, today multiMAN PS3 back-up manager has been updated to support Rebug 4.41 CFW
with the changes outlined below.
Download: multiMAN v04.40.00 Base (20130502).zip
(104.59 MB) / multiMAN v04.40.00 Base (20130502).zip
(Mirror) / multiMAN v04.40.00 Update CEX (20130502).pkg
(2.57 MB) / multiMAN v04.40.00 Update CEX (20130502).pkg
(Mirror) / multiMAN v04.40.00 Base CEX (20130503).pkg
More Mirrors (via mateogodlike.com/2013/05/ps3-multiman-044000-upd-base-cex-dex.html):
To quote: Dean has come through and updated multiMAN to version 4.40.00. This quick update makes it compatible with REBUG's released 4.41 LITE CFW As well as any future 4.41 CFW's that are eventually released.
- Added support for 4.41 CFW
- All specific features (like BD Movie region Change, BD-Mirror, DYNAREC, PS1 BIN+ISO backups, PS2 Classics, discless, etc) work.
multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE (20130502).zip (104.59 MB) Includes:
- multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE CEX (20130502).pkg (37 MB)
- multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE DEX (20130502).pkg (32 MB)
- multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE STEALTH (20130502).zip (35 MB)
Note: If you ran multiMAN on 4.41 before this update, you will need to re-enable the BD-ROM emulator (bottom option in settings) and restart multiMAN for it to work.
Note 2: lastGAME, gameDATA and stDISC won't work. bdRESET should still work. The function in mM for ext.game data works. If you have gameDATA installed you can switch back to HDD mode.
: Dean has compiled a new mM compatible version of Showtime. Showtime 04.03.211 [CEX] for multiMAN: Replace it (via FTP or mmOS) in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/sys/:
(5.89 MB) / Showtime 04.03.211 [CEX].pkg
(5.93 MB) / Showtime 04.03.211 [DEX].pkg
: multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE CEX (20130503).pkg is also now available above with the following additions:
- Updated Showtime for mM to 04.03.211
- Updated PS1 Emulator (ps1_emu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
- Updated PS1_NET Emulator (ps1_netemu.self) to 4.41 (it will be used on 4.40 and 4.41 CFWs)
Now mM will use ps1_emu/ps1_netemu from 4.41OFW (patched of course) when launching PS1 ISO/BIN+CUE backups if your PS3 is running 4.40CFW/4.41CFW. I didn't change the mM version, but if you wish better PS1 backups compatibility and newer Showtime - update to this BASE version.
You can install this version either from scratch or update any installed mM version.
Finally, mMTools has also been updated for PS3 4.41 CFW with details below, as follows:
And here are the remaining tools:
- lastGAME6.pkg (requires mM 04.40.00 if used for PS1 backups)
All tools should now support 4.41 CFW. Older firmwares 3.55 / 4.21 / 4.30 / 4.31 / 4.40 (CEX / DEX) are supported, too.
The server issue is that there is no more a server. You should have no problems playing retro roms with any mM version.