- Some of you may have heard of Killahs Awesome Update Finder v1.0, and after lot of hard work I present you with my new tool Killahs PS3 AIO Tool BETA v2.
Download: Killahs PS3 AIO Tool BETA v2
With this tool you can search for game updates (retail, debug, q&a, release candidate...) and download them where ever you want, search for game titles (uses sonyindex), add games with infos & covers into a database, Options Dialog.
This tool is still in beta phase, because at the moment it is NOT multilanguage (only english) and maybe have some bugs. But i've tested each function and the program is still functionally I promise you
Please feel free to comment and PLEASE report me any bugs and/or ideas/wishes, what do you want in the program...
The program is self explaining, each button, each textbox etc. has a tooltip in my opinion, it is n00b save But read below for a short introduction...
Working with it is totally easy:
1. Click on "Options" and search for the dir(s) containing your games (click on the Button in the middle. After that, click on "OK", the window will be closed and brings you back to the Update form.
2. Click on "Search files", the program searches all directorys you've configured and extracts the game id('s) and the path to the game
3. Double click on the right side on a game id, it put's this id into the text box "Game ID" and searches for updates.
3.1 If is no update found, select an other update type.
4. click on a checkbox of the update you want to download and select the path to save.
5. If you want an update for a game you don't have on your hdd or you don't know the ID from, click on "Gamesearch", enter the game name, select game region and click on "Find Game". If the game is found, doubleclick on Game ID and the ID will be automatically entered in the update form and searches for an udpate.
5.1 If is no update found, select an other update type.
6. If you want to add some games to the database, click on "Database" and then "Search for games". Then, the program searches all dir(s) you've configured in the options and add them to the listview. After that, click on "Save to Database" and all infos you can see are in the database. If you have games in the database, just click on "load database".