March 31, 2013 // 6:42 am
- Following up on their previous
updates, this weekend PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
(with help from Miralatijera
) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.22B with the changes below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.22B for v4.XX PS3 CFW
Iris Manager v2.22B Changelog:
- Fixed offset in the payload strcpy lv2 MLT 4.40 (major bug)
- Patcher explore_plugin modified to show the disc icon and MLT 4.40 error while patching which includes Miralatijera
To quote, roughly translated:
What is IrisManager?
IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal open code manager made with Homebrew tools. Iris will load both PS3 and PS1 backups.
Supports the custom firmwares:
3.41 (Hermes), 3.55 (Kmeaw), 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug), 4.31 CFW (MiralaTijera) and 4.21 DEX 4.30 CFW, 4.31 CFW.
Warning: Not compatibility with all CFW.
- Support PS3 games from external HDD (dev_usbxxx/GAMEZ) or internal HDD (dev_hdd0/GAMES)
- Display game covers in multiMAN style (copy the JPG files like BLES12345.JPG to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/covers)
- Support large files (+4GB) cached on internal HDD for games launched from USB
- Obsolete: ability to replace EBOOT.BIN with lower fw requirment for games launched from BD drive
- Support PS2 data for games like Singstar (the path included "ps2disc.txt" is mounted as "/dev_ps2disc")
- Support PSX games from CD and ISO image format (sector size of 2048, 2352, 2336 or 2448 bytes)
- Note: Assign the MC from Iris (the system hangs if MC is assigned from the emu)
- Support play of extracted PKG stored on external HDD (extract the PKG to "dev_usbxxx/game")
- PKG Installation from Iris (Tools -> .PKG Install)
- Support easy copy of program's data from /dev_usb/iris to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4
- FTP Support