- Today nesi_tor
at DemonHades Forum (linked above) has released CVOS v3.1 BETA homebrew application, which allows users to recover bricked PS3 consoles.
Download: CVOS v3.1 BETA for PS3
To quote, roughly translated: Features
- Check and analyze the dump correcting the flaws that have this and thus repairing the internal firmware of our PS3.
- It can extract the various files that make up the core of our PS3 (read lv2_kernel.self, eurusfw.bin, etc...).
- Lets look at both full NAND Dumps as desenciptados CORE_OS_PACKAGE.pkg packages provided to analyze your files.
- Finds and extracts the User Profile (EID, bootloaders, etc) the dump interlaced with the flow rebuilder.
What you need:
- Full Dump and PS3 NAND memory unit, Version 3.55