- Today PlayStation 3 developer primetime00
has made available CCCheat which is another PS3 CCAPI Memory Manipulator similar to CodeWizard PS3 / AppControl PS3
and NetCheat for PS3
followed by version 1.01 which is updated to work with CCAPI 2.50 now.
Download: CCCheat 1.0
(Mirror) / CCCheat 1.01
(Mirror) / MSVCP110.dll
To quote: Hello,
For the past several weeks, I've been working on a hobby project that uses CCAPI 2.0 (maybe 2.5) on the PS3 to read/write memory. My program is called CCCheat. It works a little like Dnawrkshp's NetCheat.
Here are some of the key features for the first release:
- Does not require .NET
- Address range and searching are generally faster
- Search by value (1-4 bytes and floating point)
- Fuzzy search (heath bars, etc)
- Search over multiple memory ranges.
- Self-refreshing codetable
- Save/Load codetable
- Viewable table of values near a certain code (helpful for finding other codes)
I've tested this on my PS3 with CCAPI 2.0, but much of the development was tested on a CCAPI server emulator, so I'm not 100% sure how the compatibility will be.
Anyway, please let me know of bugs/etc that you might find. I have compiled both Windows and Linux versions as well as source here (above). I will try to work on documentation when I can!
Version 1.01 Changelog:
- Updated to work with CCAPI 2.50 now (This release adds support for CCAPI version 2.50)
Finally, from szczuru
: This tool doesn't need an update Just replace file PS3Lib.dll (in cccheater dir) with new PS3Lib.dll from latest release of CCApi (this file is in PC directory).