- Today Andoma
has updated the Showtime Media Player PS3 homebrew port to version v2.99-284 with changes detailed below.
Download: Showtime Media Player PS3 SELF (v2.99-284)
/ Showtime Media Player PS3 PKG (v2.99-284)
Showtime Media Player PS3 v2.99.284 Changelog:
Mostly bugfixes in this release, here are the highlights:
- ps3: Fix video bitrate calculation when using SPU decoder
- Fix bitmapped subtitle formats (VOBSUB) on bigendian (such as PS3) systems. Ticket #433
- Fix scanning of SRT subtitles Ticket #408.
- webdavclient: Strip 'http://host' in webdav responses before parsing. Ticket #426
- linux: Prefer openssl over libssl
- ps3: Use system fonts (Latin, Japanese, Korean, Chinese) so lots of more characters should work now
- subtitles: Autodetect encoding of SRT files
- ps3: Fix seeking bugs when playing with cell acceleration
- ps3: Force cell decoder into level 4.2 even if content is 5.x
- Add support for all ISO 8859 character encodings and make it configurable in Language -> Settings which default character encoding to use for SRT files.