- Today blazie151
of TeamSOS has released Homebrew Stealthing Utility version 1.4 for the PS3 console.
Download: PS3 Homebrew Stealthing Utility 1.4
To quote: Today, I'm releasing version 1.4 of the Homebrew Stealthing Utility. I have changed around some functions on it to make it more compatible with homebrew without losing features.
It now automatically looks recursively in sub directories to find any and all ini files, reads them into memory, and changes all references to the original homebrew gameid to the one its being stealthed as.
I have also added some extra features specific to MultiMan, such as removing log cleaning and turning of FTP, both user choice. Just as the last release was, this one was tested thoroughly on multiple machines and even a couple virtual machines.
Added Features Include:
- Automatic ini (options) file modification, processes all ini files
- Turn off auto log cleaning in MultiMan
- Disable FTP on startup in MultiMan
- Some rarely occurring bug fixes
- Some homebrew has a static call back to a specific folder, still working on that. Dev_Blind is an example of this.
- Some computers don't have their .net installations done right. If you get an error message saying that MSVCR100.dll is missing, please download this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84 - Thanks xim2
- Some virus protection programs don't like this application. It's because all required dependencies are built into this application. I did this so that an installation was not required and it could be a stand-alone exe file. If your virus protection program doesn't like this application, simply add it's folder to your anti-virus exclusions list, or dis-able it while running this app. The only culprit I have confirmed so far has been Kaspersky Anti-Virus.