August 14, 2011 // 1:03 am
- As a follow-up to the OpenPStore
news, Spanish PlayStation 3 developer blipi
has shared an update on RNA - Real Network Access for PS3 JFW DH Custom Firmware and a video of RNA v0.0.1 Fade Effect in action this weekend.
To quote, roughly translated: INFORMATION
As you can see in the picture this will be the design (for lack of making a decent logo) to RNA. Also if you can observe the list of functions that will bring its first version:
- Add your friends see your profile, avatar and information. Browse through their trophies and compare with yours.
- Updates trophies for other friends to see. In later versions will add support for social networks can post your trophies on sites like facebook and twitter. Maybe when I get Thegra be able to update facebook and trophies at the same time to win.
- Do not come in the first version, but it will be the meeting point. Create rooms and join them will be just some of the options available there.
- Send and receive messages from your friends. In future it will be possible to send messages inviting rooms in the network.
By simply pressing <- -> (arrow), the menu will change law offering:
- Your profile
- Friends List
- Accept suggestions
There will also be an options menu where, among other things, you can choose the background color to taste full and unrestricted (limited range of RGB, which should not be a problem).
You can see an outline of the functions in (updated regularly): http://www.mindomo.com/es/mindmap/rna-ca64b56858824209916e8222a07e3f6e
Suggestions and others: https://bitbucket.org/blipi/rna/issues/new
By selecting "Type": "proposal" and "Priority" as you may believe that very little or urgent.
Progress (14/08/11 - 3:30 am)
- Login: 100%
- Handshake Process (security): 30%
- Parser package: 100%
- Builder packages: 100%
- User (information): 0%
- Trophies: 0%
- Friends: 0%
- Basic GUI: 80%
- Interaction and control: 40%
- Dynamism and animations: 20%
VIDEOS, PHOTOS AND DEMOS
Video of a test, make a text disappear dynamically:
In related news, Sony PS3 hacker DarkhackerPS3
has made available a preview video (below) via PSHomebrew on YouTube of his own PS3 Online Homebrew Browser dubbed Cydia PS3 alongside a PSHomebrew v0.1 (Pre-Release)
build. Essentially it is a WIP PS3 homebrew application that will allow users to sign into a server to upload and download the latest PlayStation 3 homebrew releases.
He has also added the Rebug Category to PSHomebrew as shown in the video below.
Also below, TizzyT455
has uploaded a WIP video of his PS3 XMB Brewery, in which he states: "An EXTREMELY early stage in a program I am working on that will make life a little bit easier for people on the PS3 scene.
When you want to find something you usually have to go online and as the old saying goes "Google is your friend", well what if you don't want friends what if you want a for say genie to come out and just gives you what you want, my program might be that genie. It will have FTP-Like transferring features, a free app store, and other features but I'm not going to say since I don't know If I'm capable of implementing them.
For now though the program runs really smooth even on my little brothers old Athlon x64 computer that's at 2.5Ghz."