July 26, 2013 // 2:18 pm
- Following up on their previous
revision, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH
have released PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 alongside a demonstration video with details below.
Download: CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01
/ CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01
(Mirror) / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01
(Mirror #2) / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01
(Mirror #3) / CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01
PUP MD5: 6F6FFE700F69D6251E9A11EBC43454D0
To quote, roughly translated: Team SPT finally released the CFW ARCH CEX 4.46 Build A01 based on the Official firmware 4.46.
- Compatible ReActPSN v2.26
- Patched Peek / Poke
- RSoD bybass
- Patch Cinavia (protection removed)
- Compatible with all original backup PS3 games
- BD Emulation is OK
- Support downgrade downgrade PUP by 4.25 to 3.55 Rebug or 999 or other (better to activate the menu QA flag first before installing the CFW)
- Compatible Mini PSX / PS2 or Remaster Mini / Mini or PSP Remaster
- Compatible with PS3 Blu-ray off (note: the reader must still be connected even if it is off).
- LV0 patch to disable the check in ecdsa CoreOS
- Installing from 3.55 or any CFW 3.xx or 4.xx
- Compatible PS3 system has undergone a downgrade by a flash chip or dongle
- Access to SEN ok (at your own risk)
- Support QA menu flag if previously activated with toggle QA.
- Various modifications of the XMB (RCO / XML Multilanguage)
- Update the "Homebrew Tools" section (all the latest homebrew is rested 19 total)
- Update the "Homebrew Manager" (includes all the latest versions of backup Manager)
- Adding: Twitter Facebook connection and connection
Video that shows the modified classes and the use of ARCH Updater package RC6:
- Nothing in the BD player console!
- Do not install on a ps3 official firmware higher than 3.55!
- Installing from the XMB or Recovery Mode (recovery option / 6)
- It is strongly recommended to activate the menu QA flag from a CFW 3.55 Kmeaw or else if you've never done before (package: ps3-solution-pour-tous.doomby.com/medias/files/toggle-qa.rar)
- Update your manager in compatibility payload 4.46
- If you encounter a 800xxxxxxx error during installation, downgrade to 3.55 to go up on the 4.46 CFW.
By Team-SPT / ARCH
Thank you to the Beta tester! Thank you to Playgame6989 for its support.
ARCH Updater / Customizer package RC6:
ARCH Updater / Customizer package RC7:
Update RC7 - add the 3 versions (4.40 / 4.41 / 4.46) of Control Fan Utility v1.9.1
Note: Delete the old version before installing the new one.