February 15, 2014 // 6:58 pm
- Following up on his previous
update, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero
has updated his PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware to Rogero CEX 4.55 v1.00 with details below.
(194.50 MB) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP
(Mirror) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP
(Mirror #2) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP
(Mirror #3) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP
(Mirror #4) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #5) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #6) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #7) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #8) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #9) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #10) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #11) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP
(Mirror #12) / CFW_Rogero_4.55_v1.00_PS3UPDAT.PUP
Size: 194 MB (203,943,920 bytes).
Rogero CEX-4.55 v1.00
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
- ReactPSN patch.
- Cinavia Disabled for HDD content playback only.
- noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 4.55
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.55 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Tool v4.55
For help Downgrading from OFW4.55 (with Flasher):
PS3 Flash Tool v4.55
Download: PS3 Flash Tool v4.55.rar
How to use:
Drag and Drop any PS3 Nor or Interleaved NAND Dump onto the "PS3_Flash_Tool.exe" it will verify the dump, detects its type and patch it accordingly with Rogero CEX_4.55 patches.
- Added Rogero CFW 4.55 patches to allow for OFW 4.55 Downgrading.
v1.00 - (initial release)
- Added Rogero CFW 4.50 patches to allow for OFW 4.50 Downgrading.
- Merged Swizzy's PS3DumpChecker Tool with Rogero's AutoPatcher v4.46
- Both NOR and Nand (Interleaved) Flash Dumps are supported.
- Easy operation, just Drag and Drop the Dump over "PS3_Dump_Tool_v1.0.exe".
- The dump will be checked to verify all sections are valid.
- When a Dump is checked and found Valid it will Proceed to Patch it.
- It have 2 operation Modes: Auto and Normal (can be toggled with included Registry Files).
- Auto Mode : will check and Patch a valid dump in less then 2 seconds automatically.
- Normal Mode : will check the dump and if found valid it will ask if you want to patch it.
For help Downgrading back to CFW 3.55 use Rogero Downgrader PUP:
Download: 3.55 rogero downgrader rsod.pup
All Friends and Beta Testers. All Tortuga-Cove Staff and Members.