June 16, 2014 // 5:48 pm
- Following up on the previous
release, today an unofficial release of Rebug 4.46.1 REX (Cobra 7 Patched) PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware) is available with details below.
(201 MB - MD5: 0F90253070D6C100E162A7B8AE736679) / Unofficial REBUG Updater (AIO) v2.01~Cobra Edition.pkg
/ Unofficial REBUG Updater (AIO) v2.01~Cobra Edition.pkg
(Mirror) / Unofficial REBUG Updater (AIO) v2.01~Cobra Edition.zip
(Mirror #2) / RBG-COBRA_BD-ENABLED- 4.46.1.rar
(201 MB - MD5: fbbdfdd08db9880afb129a18b7534bcc) by No0bZiLLa
To quote: Rebug 4.46.1 REX (COBRA - Unofficial Port)
- NEW FEATURE -COBRA 7 Ported - by haxxen (emu fixed by No0bZiLLa & atreyu187)
- FEATURE - Dual LV2 Kernels CEX/DEX (Swap your EID0/LV2 kernel using Rebug Toolbox in seconds)
- FEATURE - ALL Retail functions available in CEX mode (No need to install different firmware)
- FEATURE - ALL Debug functions available in DEX mode (No need to install different firmware)
- FEATURE - ProDG Connectivity in DEX mode
- FEATURE- QA Token compatibility
- FEATURE - OtherOS++ support enabled (Use Rebug Toolbox to Boot OtherOS with different LV1 patches)
- FEATURE - Package Manager (Replacement for the standard ‘Install Package Files’ option)
- INCLUDED - Rebug Toolbox 02.xx.xx (Install included Rebug Toolbox or higher for full compatibility)
- PATCHED - LV1: Disable System Integrity Check (Safe to use with mismatched COREOS/SYSCON versions or if PS3 is not QA enabled)
- PATCHED - LV1: Undocumented function 114 (Allow mapping of protected memory)
- PATCHED - LV1: Skip all ACL Checks (Needed to allow booting of OtherOS)
- PATCHED - LV1: Peek and Poke support (Unused LV1 call 182 and 183)
- PATCHED - LV2: Peek and Poke support (LV2 Syscall 6 and 7)
- PATCHED - LV2: Peek and Poke support for LV1 (LV2 Syscall 8 and 9)
- PATCHED - LV2: LV1 CALL System call (LV2 Syscall 10)
- PATCHED - VSH: Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files
- PATCHED - VSH: Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat
- FUN FEATURE – Fake Save Data Owner (Use Game Saves from ANY Owner)
- FUN FEATURE – Lock/Unlock Trophies
- FUN FEATURE – Cinavia protection disabled
Model Tested from various Scene User's (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK APPLIES EVEN IF YOU MODEL IS LISTED)
- CECH2001A (No0bZiLLa)
- CECHL-01A (atreyu187)
- CECH-2501A (atreyu187)
tested on CECHL-01A NOR flash phat and CECH-25001A both working. I suggest using multiMAN only to spoof fimrware for PSN access. I have been using that and it is a confirmed working spoof and PSN access. PSNpatch is also working in CEX mode but not spoofing, Cobra extentions work as well. Converts to DEX fine but most important NO BRICK.
Confirmed in CEX and DEX mode on CECH-25001A model PS3 slim & CECHL-01 phat both NOR flash. PS1, PS2 (CEX only), PSP (CEX only), PS3, and DVD/BD (CEX Only) ISO all confirmed working as well as all plugins.
Only ISO's were used and webMAN mod 1.29.3 in CEX mode with 4.46 Cobra patched EMU's swapped for ReBug EMU files.
- PS3 = Working just fine loaded via webMAN
- PS2 = Working just fine loaded via webMAN **
- PS1 = Working just fine loaded via webMAN **
- PSP = Working just fine loaded via webMAN using my PSP Remasters Launcher & Minis **
- DVD = Working just fine loaded via webMAN
- BD = Working just fine loaded via webMAN
Plugins = In-game screenshot/music, webMAN, PSN Patch all working as they should
- CeDEX Swap = DEX mode working great, see below.
- Cobra CFW Tools = All sections working as should
** Fixed (haxxen's original Test PUP) by swapping the firmware emulator of PS1/PS2/PSP from Rogero/Cobra 4.46.
Only ISO's were used and webMAN mod 1.29.3 in FULL DEX mode with 4.46 Cobra patched EMU's swapped for ReBug EMU files.
- PS2 = Unsupported data
- PSP = Loads and then black screen nothing happens. Must power off manually system becomes unresponsive.
- PS1 = Fully working
- Plugins = Fully working
- DVD/BD = Loads and then black screen nothing happens. Must power off manually system becomes unresponsive.
- PS3 = Fully working
- ProDG = Fully working
Note: Not all DEX features have been tested
- OtherOS Support = Fully Working
Finally, from bitsbubba
comes the Unofficial REBUG Updater (AIO) v2.01~Cobra Edition (linked above) with the following changes:
- Rename PlayStation Network to PSN (also PS3 HDD to System Storage)
- Added webMAN (plugin) and 'My Games' support
- Sorry no spoof or ingame screenshot at this time
: Soon to come Cobra CFW Tools with REBUG support (and many more additions)
: Cobra CFW Tools v2.00 by bitsbubba
is now available
, with the changes outlined below as follows:
Download: Cobra CFW Tools 2.00.pkg
Cobra CFW Tools (v2.0 Changelog):
- Added 4.46 REBUG/Cobra support
- Added Plug in installer (webMAN/webMAN MOD/PSNPatch/Habib/Ingame screenshot~music)
- Added Boot Plugin changer
- Added Remote Play Patch 4.55 (4,46/4.53/4.55 included)
- Added Cinavia patch 4.46/4.53/4.55 (faster single file install)
- Added 15 custom gameboots for 4.46 (other FWs possibly soon)
- Added 21 custom coldboots
- Added 10 custom start up sounds
- Added 13 custom waves (tested on NTSC)
- Added multiMAN priority ON/OFF
- Added Newer custom icons for webMAN (plus brunolee's folder icons)
- Added aldostools newest XMBM+ Mod
has now released a version (linked above) for console's with working Blu-ray drives. The models they have tested can be seen below. The same warning as the noBD version still apply.
Test Results of:
- REBUG/COBRA 4.46 REX (UNOFFICIAL -- BD Edition - PUP MD5: fbbdfdd08db9880afb129a18b7534bcc)
- CECH2101a (No0bZiLLa)
- CECHL-01A (atreyu187)
- CECH-2501A (atreyu187)
: NoBD Edition is for Console's with a Broken Blu-ray Drive (BD) and/or BD Logic Boards. If that does not describe your console then use the Standard (BD Edition).