- Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.00
, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
has updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.10 followed by v1.11 with the changes detailed below.
(Source Code) / PS3ITA_Manager_v1.11.pkg
(Mirror) / PS3ITA_Manager_v1.11.zip
To quote, roughly translated: We are delighted to announce a new update of our backup manager: Ps3ita Manager.
In addition to other minor changes / additions, this new update incorporates the new feature of "Change console id". The latter allows, with ease, to view your console id and then change it via virtual keyboard on video. Here are the official changes of version 1.10:
English v1.10, 04/06/13
Based on Iris Manager 2.50J
. NOTE: the new gui "Running icons" is not included.
- Added menu "Network Tools", this includes two new option: "Set new console id", allows you to change the console id with one of your choice, the new id is set automatically when you start PS3ita Manager. "Restore original console id (EID5)", restores the original console id.
- Revised the fix for the error 0x80010009. Also added a screen which invites user to wait for the end of the procedure.
- "Disc - Less payload" now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX and 4.30 DEX.
- Added 8 new background colors.
- Other small graphical additions.
- New values in "Fan Control" for fun mode "payload".
English v1.11, 07/06/13
- Fixed a small bug that could render an incorrect number of pages in mode 4x3.