- Following up on Iris Manager v2.40
, this weekend Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
has shared a fork of the PS3 homebrew application dubbed PS3ITA Manager v1.00 with the new features and changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: We are delighted to announce the first public release of our backup manager: Ps3ita Manager.
Ps3ita Manager was not created from scratch, on the contrary, is a simple fork of Iris Manager, initially for fun and then by the need to include some essential functions (fix for the error 0 × 80010009) for our cfw (and not only..)
Gradually, the project has caught on, other changes were made to the manager, until the meat to the fire was enough to justify a first release .. It was not created anything revolutionary.. but we think that some additions can be enjoyed by more people..
Changelog v1.0, 12/05/13: Based on Iris Manager 2.40
- Added Payload 4.41 CEX (CFW Rebug 4.41.2 & Rogero 4.41 are now supported).
- "Control fan" now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX, 4.30 DEX and 4.41 CEX.
- Added function that automatically fixed the error 0x80010009 in games and updates.
- Added Menu "Setup Video" and options "Grid 6x4/4x3". This last one allows you to choose if display 24 or 12 games on one page screen.
- The manager on first boot detects the language setting in the PS3 and if the language is present in Ps3ita Manager set it as default.
- Added option "Fix fw version in psn/update games" in the menu "Tools". This fixed the error 0x80010009 in ALL PSN Games and Update installed. Note: The option for obvious reasons is displayed only if you use a cfw from version 4.21 to 4.40.
- Fixed bug in payload 3.55 DEX and 4.21 DEX (wrong offset in the functions lv2_unpatch_storage & lv2_patch_storage).
- Fixed "bug" in the payload 4.30 DEX (was not present the "patch" to remove the lv2 memory protection). This was causing shutdown of the ps3 if you used the CFW Rebug 4.30.2 with target id set to DEX.
ReadMe: PS3ITA Manager - PS3ITA Manager is a simple fork of Iris Manager..
Author: PS3ita Team (in alphabetical order):
- Airart (graphics, tester)
- Kyrt (tester)
- Rancid-o (code)
- twingolover (tester)
- Zz_SACRO_zZ (code, language)
Thanks: Thanks you to all members of PS3ITA forum
Special thanks: We sincerely thank Estwald (Hermes) and D_Skywalk for creating this fantastic manager and having shared source to the world.. Thank you guys!!!