- Following up on the previous modification
and the Rebug 4.40 Spoofer
, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
has released PS3ITA Loader and Core PS3ITALD.Self for Rebug 4.30.2 PS3 CFW
with details below.
(263 KB) / Ps3ita_loader-Rebug_4.30.2.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Given the numerous requests we decided to release a version for Rebug Custom Firmware 4.30.2 of our Ps3ita loader and Core ps3itald.self.
Ps3ita loader allows to install the functions of your choice on dev_flash which will then be executed automatically at boot console from the core ps3itald.self
The functions can be installed:
- Install_new_idps: change the console id of your console permanently with one of your choice. The console id must be real (not invented)
- Install_retail_idps: change the console id from DEX to CEX. The function can obviously only be installed if you are using CFW Rebug mode DEX.
Additional functions not installed:
- Lv2: do a lv2 dump and save it in / dev_usb000/ps3ita
- Lv1: does a dump of lv1 and saves it / dev_usb000/ps3ita
- Dev_flash: overwrite one or more files of your choice in dev_flash the ps3, just insert the files in / dev_usb000/ps3ita/dev_flash and function will sotituirli the PS3.
How to install and use the functions:
1. Ps3ita Copy the folder in the root of the USB stick.
2. Move the flag you want to install from the / ps3ita/NOT_ACTIVE in / ps3ita. The flags are simple text files, and inside they explained their function.
The only flag that requires a change is "install_new_idps", you have to open this file with any text editor and enter a console where indicated id VALID. All other flags are simply moved to the specified folder.
3. Insert the USB stick into the port on the right of the PS3.
4. Install the pkg "Ps3ita_Loader-Rebug_4.30.2_version" and run it.
If something goes wrong, the LED turns red, otherwise fine. A log file in / dev_usb000/ps3ita cmq will be created to verify if all the steps have taken place correctly.
5. The PS3 will reboot and the functions will be active.
NOTE: The "install_new_idps" works perfectly in any mode setting Rebug 4.30.2. Tested by us:
- Target id: DEX / Lv2 Kernel: DEX
- Target id: DEX / Lv2 Kernel: CEX
- Target id: CEX / Lv2 Kernel: CEX
So do not be afraid to change the mode when you want to..
We take this opportunity to thank again for his Miralatijera sys_init_osd.self!
: 4.30.2 Rebug target id DEX and kernel DEX install_new_idps not work! The log shows successful, but when I boot everything is normal, memory, and has not changed nor IDPS. This program just boot and automatically modify the memory idps right? Sorry, my bad English.
: Minus the 8E target ID = (new) Retail CEX type, that "value" if on DEX should be "82" as also the other offsets eid0 block dex values..
Default console id: 000000010082000bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Finded target id DEX and kernel DEX
Console id changed to: 00000001008e000axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Block 2F077>2F07F from starting point IDPS offset 2F070 should be different to one another as also the converted block 002f090 t/m 002f14f and second IDPS ONLY at offset/ block/line 303D0-303DF
Rex cex/dex flashes, u have used the dexflash to patch new IDPS, then use 82 instead when pasting the new IDPS edit the 8E to 82 but as this tool uses the conversion for eid0 it calculates values for that "idps" so when u provided the new one: 00000001008e000axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Block 002f090 t/m 002f14f changes after patching, then u patch..ps3 boots REX DEX but no change when checking idps? good that it boots. provide idps: 000000010082000axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead, not tested but it should give another patched result/verify them?! makes sense?
Tested.. yup if you want to do this on rex dex side and using that dump, for correct patching, edit 8E to 82 only! and after patching idps/mac, open that patched dump with HxD, click search - goto - paste: 303D0 - enter and edit only!303D5 back to 8E
That is at least a correctly patched DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN with new IDPS/MAC... if it works do stuff at your own risk.
: This tool patch the idps in the ram when you start the PS3. Try this: Download this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqbz7vkkkxniu39/ps3ita.rar
Move the folder ps3ita in the root of your usb pen and run ps3ita loader.
Finally, from Luckystar
: Rebug 4.30.2 results:
- cex idps＋cex lv2 it work
- dex idps＋cex lv2 not work
- dex idps＋dex lv2 not work