July 23, 2014 // 7:49 pm
- Following up on yesterday's release
, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
is back with a PS3 System Manager Plugin for Custom Firmware (CFW) users followed by v1.3, v1.4, v1.8 and v2.0 core updates with details below.
Download: System Manager Plugin.rar
(v2.0) / System Manager v1.8.rar
To quote, roughly translated: The developer has released the Orion system manager, an impressive homebrew that lets you control the fan utility to start the console, developed by Estwald and MiralaTijera today and took the form of plug-ins for all CFW CEX COBRA from Orion.
- Compatible with all existing Cobra CFW
- Control fans much improved
- The LED alternates depending on the temperature as the system manger homebrew
- Place the file to your CFW that you find in the archive HDD0
- Place the file in the archive boot_plugins that you find inside the HDD0
- Have fun
You can understand the temperatures of the console by the LEDs:
- Yellow Led Fixed: temperature below 70 degrees
- LED yellow / green flashing temperature above or equal to 70 degrees
- LED red / yellow / green flashing temperature above or equal to 75 degrees
- Estwald / Miaralatijera: Original Developers
- Rancid-o: First dev to have ported plugin for CFW 4.50 DEX
- Orion: Developer of the improved version for all CFW CEX
- SNK / ANK: Tester
: System Manager v1.3 (linked above) increases compatibility with CFW 4.41-4.60-4.65. To quote, roughly translated:
Boys CFW 4.65 is out now, and I feel compelled all that I can, and that's why this is the System Manager v1.3, originally developed by Miralatijera, carried out by Estwald and finally to me.
For those who do not know what the manager is a brilliant system that allows us to perform a self start of the console, and that is used to start the fan control utility to start the console and to prevent USB devices will "fall asleep".
Changelog for System Manager v1.3:
- Added payload for CFW 4.41 CEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.60 CEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.65 CEX
Thanks for the payload to Joonie and Aldo Vargas.
- Open the rar which you can download from the link above.
- Extract the folder "core_install", "core_flags" install_core.pkg and "self" on a usb disk.
- Install the pkg on your CFW.
- Start the pkg with the pen where you extracted the file previously connected into the port closest to the reader.
- Immediately after the ps3 will restart and restart again after coldboot (do not worry it is normal).
- Now unplug the stylus and have fun with the fan control utility that will always start when the console starts.
- Ferrox 4.46 CFW - fully functioning
- Rebug 4.41 CFW / Rogero CFW's - fully functioning
- Ferrox / Habib 4.60 CFW's - fully functioning
: On CFW Rebug 4.53 (Unofficial) seems to create crash on Startup, use the Plugin Manager of the System made by me on various including the Cobra CFW Rebug 4.53.
[Register or Login to view code]Update #2
: System Manager v1.4 is now available (linked above) from Orion
with details below, as follows:
Here is the new System Update Manager (self), which comes to v 1.4 with full compatibility with all CFW DEX.
In the nextgamesonic manager update will be placed inside and resolved the problem of bug audio.
- Added payload for CFW 3.55 DEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.21 DEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.41 DEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.46 DEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.50 DEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.53 DEX
- Added payload for CFW 4.55 DEX
Thanks for the payloads Joonie and Aldo Vargas.
- Tested on CFW 4.55 DEX PS3ITA, fully functioning.
- Tested on CFW 4.53 DEX Rebug fully functioning (with patch cobra disabled).
- On CFW 4.53 rebug cobra appears to create carsh at startup, use the system manager plugin made by me on various CFW cobra including 4.53 rebug
Thank you Joonie, MiralaTijera, Estwald, Aldo Vargas.
: Changelog for System Manager v2.0:
The developer Orion has released a new update of its "system manager", a homebrew impressive initially developed by Estwald and MiralaTijera and now updated by Orion for all CFW from 3:41 to 4.70, all in one plugin.
For those who do not know what the system manager is a genius that allows us to perform a self start of the console, and that is used to start the fan control utility start of the console and to prevent USB devices will "fall asleep".
Functionality of the system manager:
- Impedire That USB devices will "fall asleep"
- Control Fan utility is started each time the console
- Added Support CFW 4.70
- Now Supports all CFW from 3.41 to 4.70 all in one plugin
- Payload Control fixed fan (not create audio bug when active LEDs)
: Changelog for System Manager v1.8:
Here's to you guys a new update to the system manager which adds compatibility for CFW 4.70-4.75 DEX and adds a new feature very useful to new_core. Functionality of the system manager:
- Impedire That USB devices will "fall asleep"
- Control Fan utility that runs every time you start the console with the audio bugfix
- Added support CFW 4.70-4.75 DEX
- New Core updated to start the system manager only if the CFW is detected as Retail (If you detect the payload or Cobra Mamba start the console, the system manager does not start)
1. Open the rar that you can download from the link below.
2. Extract the contents of the folder "dev_usb000" on your USB device.
3. Install the pkg on your CFW.
4. Start the pkg with the pen where you extracted the files previously linked the door closest to the reader.
5. Immediately after the ps3
6. Now disconnect the pen and have fun with the fan control utility that will always start when the console starts.
7. riavvieraper is 2 times after coldboot (do not be afraid is normal)