January 17, 2012 // 12:45 pm
- Today French developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH
have made available what appears to be an unofficial version of Rebug PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware dubbed Rebug One CFW Arch which includes the same features along with some modifications of their own added followed by a stability fix
Download: PS3 Rebug One CFW Arch Custom Firmware
/ PS3 Rebug One CFW Arch Custom Firmware (PS1 CD Game Stability Fix)
To quote, roughly translated: Hi all, here's a version for those who love the team Rebug CFW. This version has the same features but with some additions to the story knowing that the Rebug team will now slow down on the stage since the PS3 launched in the XBox scene.
Additions CFW Rebug_One ARCH:
- Category "the homebrew channel" with package manager
- Pre-patch Remote_Play
- Patch Cinavia
- Dynamic theme Rebug_One
- Dragon Coldboot image / sound => Transformers
- Compatible menu QA_Flag
- Compatibility Thurs PSX (PS1)
- Patched NO_Check
- Download and unzip the CFW ARCH Rebug_One archive (above)
- Copy / paste the file "PS3" and package "Update_Package_0.6.pkg" provided in the archive file on a USB drive formatted as fat32.
- Turn on your PS3 and make sure there are no RO Thurs DVD in your drive, then connect the USB to the console.
- Go to the Settings menu then system update => Update via Storage Media => then follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installing the update, go in the "GAME" or "the homebrew channel" menu of the console then "package manager => Install_package_files => Standard rental package and install the package" Update_Package_0.6.pkg "(just put it on and do X)
- In the "GAME" menu PS3, you should see the icon for the package "Update_Package_0.6.pkg" newly installed, launched, wait, then make ROUND as you will be asked once the operation finished.
Tutorial to Activate the DEX (Debug) Menus:
- To enjoy the menu option 1 or 2 DEX (debug) in the PS3 XMB menu, go to "GAME" or "The Homebrew Channel" then "Package Manager / install package files / PS3 hard disc and install" Rebug selector v1.6"
- Start Rebug-selector v1.6 via the category GAME PS3 menu and choose from the options offered.
Details of options available:
Mode Select: Press L1 + X => menu allows you to choose Normal or Rebug
- Accessible only by Rebug Mode
- Press R1 + X to switch from Normal to XMB XMB menu or Debug
Memu Select Debug:
- You can choose Debug Settings menu or CEX (Retail) or DEX (Debug) firmware.
- Press R2 + X to switch to MENU 1 or MENU 2
Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH