June 26, 2014 // 11:17 pm
- Following up on his previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander
has released PS3 OFW 4.60 Ferrox (Dual Boot) followed by PS3 CFW 4.60 Ferrox v1.01 BD Edition Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.
(196.2MB - MD5: D3BFCE1A6DF41610AE1293F19833E50F) / 460FERROXCEX101rv.PUP
(195.2MB - MD5: 65686204A5B4BAD4D80FDDB9D682B8F9)
To quote, roughly translated: OFW 4.60 FERROX (Dual Boot) By Alexander!
Alexander is working to correct the original Bug Games FERROX CFW 4.60, but in the meantime there is another small gift, not of little importance. I'm talking about the OFW 4.60 FERROX (Dual Boot). The CFW DUAL BOOT primarily have been issued by Habib.
These "CFW" are nothing more than the OFW "unlocked" that allow the downgrade. The utility is simple, we can go online installing it as if we had a real OFW (Only for consoles NOT banned) (So nothing and Homebrew Games Backup), but at the same time, we will install a CFW 4.XX to return to using Homebrew and Backup.
- Disabled ECDSA in LV0 loaders. (Isoloader)
- Disabled ECDSA in SPU PKG (spu_pkg_rvk_verifier).
- No function for CFW'S enabled. So, no nothing Homebrew and Backup.
- No QA FLAG Enabled.
- Possible Downgrade, installing a 999 or a Downgrade 4.60 CFW [via XMB].
- The Games Original work.
- Downgrade done with the 4.60 FERROX 1.00, Via XMB.
- Do not be installed on Console Player with Broken or Absent.
In spite of all we do not recommend the use of this OFW, 'cause we're not 100% sure of the countermeasures taken by SONY antiban, even if the odds' of banks, however, are minimal compared to a normal Custom Firmware.
Note from Habib
: He disabled all loaders of lv0 he stated. IT IS NOT SAFE TO GO ONLINE WITH THAT REPORTS TELLS US THAT DISABLING ECDSA OF LV1LDR CAN TELL SONY ABOUT MFW.
If anyone can, just tell him to disable only isoldr ecdsa check plus make file with same filesize if he can (openssl etc).
: CFW 4.60 FERROX 1.01 [BD EDITION] By Alexander!
After much hard work and a lot of testing at the end of Alexander was able to fixare the bug that did not allow games to start giving the original error 800XXX17. Now you can rest assured the original game works perfectly. Unfortunately still have not updated the Different Backup Manager, but we have heard that it is in the release version updated Gamesonic Manager. Below I leave you download.
- Built on an OFW 4.60
- Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgradate not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
- Compatibility Games PSP Minis
- Key 4.60 (start games with keys 4.xx EBOOT / sprx)
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- PS3 BT Remote Patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN
- App_home/PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA enabled.
- Upgradeable from any CFW's
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play Feature
- Stability as nell'OFW 4.60
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA enabled.
- CECH 2004A - Via XMB with System Update Debug ON - From 4:55 HABIB CFW / COBRA without SPOOF.
- CECHG04 - Tested and Working.
- CECH 2504A
- Fixed a bug of the original games that were not started. Bug due to exchange of modules OFW 4.60.
Thank you all for your support.