- Following up on his previous
update, today HDMadness
has released PS3 ErmaC 4.30 CFW v1.2 which includes improved XMB Stability and he is pleased to confirm no PlayStation 3 flashers are necessary from this release onward.
Download: ErmaC 4.30 CFW 1.2.rar
/ ErmaC 4.30 CFW 1.2.rar
(Mirror) / ErmaC 4.30 CFW 1.2.rar
PUP MD5: 90EF8FD8F6D2B2DA106C38DD08DC9C66
Below are the details, to quote: Hello m8, New version released, we can now leave the flashers alone...
- More Stable than any other 4.30 CFW out there
(Tested with numerous PS3, slim and phat models)
- Can run games with the latest updates signed with Keys up to 4.30 without any patching needed
- PSN enabled
- Cinavia protection disabled
Changes since 1.1:
- Some small bugs fixed (XMB oriented)
- Removed some icons from XMB (they were not needed and helped improving XMB stability), including PSHome. No more "demo mode", if you still want to use PSHome please install 'PSHome_ErmaC_4.30_CFW.pkg' included in the package
- A few cosmetic changes
*This CFW will not brick your PS3 System or Harddrive if you install it properly. Use it with caution, the author of this CFW will not be held responsible for any damage that may be caused to your system.
You need to be on 3.55 cfw or ofw to install ErmaC CFW. Please downgrade using the proper procedures and after downgrading please install and run 'toggle_qa.pkg' on your PS3 before upgrading again to the new version.
Use exactly the same precautions on upgrading/downgrading used on other CFWs to avoid any complication. Enjoy!
*Thanks to PS3News.com for their continued support.
Finally, below is a demo video from the last release in action for those who missed it.