June 24, 2014 // 5:15 pm
- Following up on their previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
released PS3 CFW PS3ITA 4.55 DEX v1.0 (No Cobra) Custom Firmware with details below.
/ CFW 4.55 DEX + CFW Setup v2
(182.86 MB - Password: tequilasalelimone) / Source Code
(182.9 MB - Password: tequilasalelimone) / Source_new.rar
MD5 Hash: 49f0362b07b6b0fec1f60e9e9920b37c
**IMPORTANT (READ IT)
- Addded new_core.
- New_core replaces sys_init_osd.self and launch System Manager at boot of console. It was developed by Estwald and based partially in the work of MiralaTijera. For more information: github.com/Estwald/new_core.
- Added System Manager - System Manager adjusts fan speed depending on the internal temperature of PS3. It was also developed by Estwald. We added support to CFW 4.55 DEX and one function that allows to change the speed of the system manager through the program *CFW Setup v2 (see note below) If you have a PS3 at risk YLOD the system manager will save your console! Use it!!
- Added change of console id at boot of console. Through the program *CFW Setup v2 you can set a new console id that will be applied automatically each time you start the PS3. Useful for unban your PS3. If you not imposted any console id, the console id is change from DEX to CEX. This allow you to connect to PSN. Work in all Boot Mode (Debugger Mode, System Software, Release Mode).
- ProDG Debugger and Target Manager work fine! (use the version 420.1.0 or higher).
- Direct access to PSN.
- Removed ecdsa check from appldr, isoldr, lv1ldr and lv2ldr.
- Removed "lv2 memory protection" of appldr.
- Patched lv1 to added support to lv1 peek, lv1 poke and remove syscon hash check.
- Patched VSH to added ReactPSN support and ScreenShot InGame.
- Patched premo_game_plugin and premo_plugin for allow remote play of pc.
- Patched np_trophy_plugin and np_trophy_util for avoid error 0x80022D74 and 0x80022D11.
- Patched nas_plugin to allow installation of PKG Retail.
- Patched autodownload_plugin and download_plugin to allow installation of games update retail.
- Patched UPL.xml to allow installation on PS3 with broken blu-ray drive and broken bluetooth board.
- Added PlayStation Store and PlayStation Home icon
- The CFW can be installed over OFW/CFW 3.55 DEX and each CFW DEX with spkg check patched (example: CFW PS3ITA 4.21 v2.2 DEX, CFW PS3ITA 4.41 rev4 DEX, CFW PS3ITA 4.50 DEX v1.0, **CFW PS3ITA COBRA 4.50 DEX)
If you're on CFW PS3ITA COBRA 4.50 DEX install this CFW from recovery menu. There is no danger to install it from xmb, but sometimes ps3 after copying the PUP inside the HD does not restart properly and stays on a black screen. The workaround is just turn manually off/on the ps3 and install the CFW will start automatically.
*CFW SETUP V2
This program allows you to configure the CFW. You can turn OFF/ON the System Manager, adjust fan speed, set up a new console id , restore the original console id, change the type of sys_conf_plugin from DEX to CEX. Read more about..? Start the homebrew "CFW Setup v2", select the option you want and press "START" button.
chnps3hax, Miralatijera, Team Rebug, FailOverflow, KaKaRoTo!
Estwald!!! (the master)
Graf_Chokolo (We never forget what you did for the PS3 scene).
Currently there is no Backup Manager that support the CFW 4.55 dex. Unfortunately we not have time to update our PS3ita Manager. In compensation we provide you for Iris Manager: payload (normal), payload mamba, the file controlfan.c and payload_455dex.c for the CFW 4.55 dex.
Every developer if he wants can easily add support to our CFW (everything is ready). As bonus we include yet the src for the payload mamba 4.50 dex. Have Fun
: Backup Manager currently support the CFW:
Seems that the System Manager does not work properly. It does freezes the PS3 while launching a game.. (sorry for this, we're investigating on it) For now only disable it.
Start the program "CFW Setup v2" and set the option "Enable System Manager?" to NO. Save the change, the ps3 will restart and you should not have any more problems..
You can also only delete the CFW Setup v2 and all should works.. The problem with system manager is the file “cfwsetup.dat”. This file is created from CFW Setup v2 and loaded at startup from system manager..
Soon we will release the version 3 of CFW setup and resolve the problem.. Sorry for the inconvenience
: We fixed the bug with the system manager. Download, install and run version 3 of CFW Setup (linked above). After this is done, you can go back to using the CFW Setup in peace and your backups should not give you more problems.
: From SuperGotStyle
(via nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-cheats-customization/747450-how-spoof-4-60-4-50-4-55-ita-no-rebug-required-post5915873.html#post5915873) comes a How to Spoof to 4.60 on 4.50 / 4.55 ITA (No Rebug Required) guide as follows:
How to Spoof to 4.60 on 4.50 / 4.55 ITA (No Rebug Required)
Firstly your gunna need these one of these files and USB:
: THE FILES WILL AUTO INSTALL WHEN YOU DOUBLE CLICK IT ON multiman File Manager no need to mess about - DO NOT EXTRACT OR RENAME THE FOLDER THAT YOU DOWNLOAD DRAG ON USB AS A .ZIP FILE - DO NOT DO THIS THROUGH FILEZILLA YOU WILL RED SCREEN.
1. Go on multiMan and go to settings then go to bottom and find and enable write access to dev.
2. Go to multiMan File Manger and open your USB > dev_usb000.
3. Find the folder called PS3~dev_blind.zip and double click.
4. It will prompt you saying do you want to overwrite the files click yes.
5. REBOOT your ps3 and your done.
: Finally, in related news ZombieKillah
released a modified version of Rebug's Install Package Manager for use on PS3ITA 4.55 DEX CFW (linked above).
Download: Package.Manager.Modified.v1.1.1.For.PS3ITA.455.DEX .RED-ZMK
/ Package.Manager.Modified.v1.1.1.For.PS3ITA.455.DEX .BLUE-ZMK
To quote: First off sorry for no Photos & my cam to take a photo in the dark on a BIG movie theater screen, will not look good. If anyone would like to take a few that would be great, but i think everyone knows what is a package manager by now.
So i make this simple , read the NFO inside the RAR on how to use it ,there is 2 versions RED, or BLUE icons in XMB. PLEASE READ, NFO if you use these so you know how to use it proper. This is in use on 2 CFW PS3s running PS3ITA & works flawless.
These was personal & i like to share them with others who would like to have REBUG style package manager with PS3ITA 4.55 DEX
*IT IS POSSIBLE THIS CAN WORK ON ANY CFW CEX/DEX 4.46 4.55 & MAYBE 4.60?
*THAT IS YOUR CHOICE TO TEST IT ON OTHERS BESIDE PS3ITA 4.55 DEX & YOU MAY HAVE TO RESIGN THE EBOOT.BIN FOR OTHER CFW'S
- RED is like REBUG package manager with RED icons.
- BLUE is like REBUG package manager with BLUE icons.
READ ME & CREDITS, IN 1 OF THE NFO INSIDE RARS WHICH ARE EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR RED/BLUE VER
[Register or Login to view code]
After installed, it will be like your are on a invisible REBUG 4.55 D-REX, i say invisible cause atm it does not exist & do not know if it will. For those wondering PS3ITA is the next best to REBUG in my opinion & it feels like home
Enjoy - ZombieKillah AKA ZMK-iNFiNiTY