March 24, 2014 // 4:23 pm
- Following up on their previous
updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
released PS3 CFW PS3ITA Cobra 4.50 DEX v2.2 followed by CFW PS3ITA Cobra 4.50 DEX v2.3 Custom Firmware with details below.
(Password: assenzio - 184.39 MB) / src-ps3ita.rar
(2.34 MB) / brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.rar
(Password: assenzio - 184.39 MB) / Mirror
MD5 Hash v2.2: 0406f1b29d8fb90e461ca3e2587e5895
MD5 Hash v2.3: ed1fdf5702e5cf1446f5c8114b2aba42
To quote, roughly translated: CFW PS3ITA COBRA 4.50 DEX v2.2
NOTE ON THE THREE PLUGINS INCLUDED
- All COBRA 7.00 features (support to psp/psx/ps2/ps3 iso, boot plugins at boot time, etc..)
- Added plugin sm.sprx (System Manager).
- Added plugin cid_changer.sprx.
- Added plugin sys_conf.sprx.
- Patched category_game_tool2.xml to support webman plugin (webman is not included by default!)
- Added spoof to fw 4.55.
- Direct access to PSN.
- Removed ecdsa check from appldr, isoldr, lv1ldr and lv2ldr.
- Removed “lv2 memory protection” of appldr. Thanks Miralatijera for this!!
- Patched lv1 to added support to lv1 peek, lv1 poke and remove syscon hash check.
- Patched VSH to added ReactPSN support and ScreenShot InGame.
- Patched premo_game_plugin and premo_plugin for allow remote play of pc.
- Patched np_trophy_plugin and np_trophy_util for avoid error 0x80022D74 and 0x80022D11.
- Patched nas_plugin to allow installation of PKG Retail.
- Patched autodownload_plugin and download_plugin to allow installation of games update retail.
- Patched UPL.xml to allow installation on PS3 with broken blu-ray drive and broken bluetooth board.
- Added Playstation Store and Playstation Home icon.
- The CFW can be installed from the XMB over OFW 3.55 and each CFW DEX with spkg check patched (example: cfw ps3ita 4.21 v2.2 dex, cfw ps3ita 4.41 rev4 dex, CFW ps3ita 4.50 dex v1.0)
sm.sprx - It’s simple a port as plugin of “System Manager” by Estwald, quote his words:
1. Increase Fan Speed without using any tools like fan control utilities and others.
2. Unlike using fan control utilities, with System manager, no stutter or lags in games.
3. Fan Control and USB wake up works when ps3 starts. No need to launch any homebrew apps.
cid_changer.sprx - Allow to change your console id automatically at boot of PS3. It WORK in all “Boot Mode” (Software Mode and Release Mode).
sys_conf.sprx - Allow to swap the original sys_conf_plugin.sprx with CEX version. If set on CEX enable the options “Backup Utility” and “Search for Media Servers” (not present on fw dex), the debug settings menu is replace with QA flag menu.
sm.sprx and cid_changer are enabled by default!
MANAGER FOR PLUGINS
Along with cfw we have developed a homebrew simply named “CFW Setup” which allows you to manage the three plugins.
With it’s possible enabled or disabled the plugins and set a new console id from a vitual keyboard.
Read more about..? Start the homebrew “CFW Setup”, select the option you want and press “START” button.
The pad on console not backward compatible not sync with ps2 iso games, then you have to connect it via cable.
Team Cobra (obviously), Habib for his ps2_netemu tips (thanks man!!), Miralatijera, Team Rebug.
Estwald for all his work.. OPEN SOURCE!!!
: Update: Version 2.3 Released:
- Fixed support to webman. (sorry for the stupid mistake)
- File boot_plugins.txt is no longer overwritten when you install the cfw
- It has been reported that Target Manager does not work properly, probably patches cobra not get along very well with it.. Maybe it’s better that way… we do not love for people that cheating online, regret only for the few who use it offline.. Anyway.. back to CFW PS3ITA 4.50 dex ”classic” (without cobra patch) if you want use target manager..
- We remember that ps3ita manager is not updated yet for cfw cobra, use Iris Manager or Multiman (for now)..