- Following up on their previous
release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH
have released PS3 CFW CEX ARCH 4.41 v1.01 with a Cinavia patch with details below.
Download: CFW CEX 4.41 ARCH v1.01.rar
MD5 Hash: C46AD5C14C115AE02E6D0621EB4B2E83
To quote, roughly translated: CFW 4.41 CEX ARCH v1.01 [No Spoof] & [BDEMU] & [Compatible ReactPSN v2.26] & [Remove Cinavia DRM]
This CFW is created on the basis of the official 4.41 so no spoof. This CFW will not install on a console PS3 official firmware higher than 3.55!
- Removing DRM protection Cinavia Laughing
- Added Alphabetical By XMB_Exeedy
- Improved system stability
Update my class network:
- Download homebrew tools: adding various homebrew and most importantly, my version PSID Patcher VidZone Replacement (it is a good protection against the most Banishment for those who use it)
- Theme mmSingStar: Added 11 themes for PKG Multiman SingStar Replacement
- CFW Overwrite version (overwrites all CFW's CEX existing 3.+ or 4.+)
- Compatible downgrade using a PUP downgrader (such as 4.25 to 3.55)
- Support OtherOS compatible
- Qa-Flag Menu supported
- Support Rebug Toolbox v1.04 for ECX
- Support for PS3 options having suffered a downgrade by smart flasher type E3 or other...
- Change HDD support (swap disc)
- Compatible PS3 drive Blu-ray out of service (should that drive even if it is out of service is still connected to the console)
- BDEMU full activated (use a backup manager last generation, Multiman v04.40.00 BASE or Multiman Singstar basis)
- No. Spoof connection SEN (pay attention to the risk of banishment)
Class added in Network and updated for this version 4.41: NAVI-Quick-Web
Homebrew Backup Manager
- Google Search / google video / youtube music / youtube video
- U.S. Website: psx stage / ps3hax / ps3news
- Ps3ita / elotrolado (EOL) / brewology
- Spt-team blog
- Game news
- Multiman 4.xx / IrisManager / Multiman SingStar replacement 4.xx
- Section download homebrew tools (PSID Patch, RetroArch version spoofer 2.3, OpenPS3FTP, etc ...)
- 22 themes available in fixed or dynamic in the last released
Theme THM Multiman SingStar (Note: only one theme is available for the moment, that 'of BO2, I did not Have the time to do at the moment)
- Remove all DVD/BD games PS3 Blu-ray drive!
- Note: if you have never enabled the QA-Flag menu and you want to have this active menu on a CFW 4.xx. It will be necessary to pass part a Kmeaw CFW3.55 to activate it by launching the package: toggle-qa.rar (ps3-solution-pour-tous.doomby.com/medias/files/toggle-qa.rar). If you are not interested in this menu, then follow the tutorial below.
- Download and unzip the archive: CFW 4.41 CEX ARCH v1.01 (linked above)
- Copy / paste this PS3 folder in archive on a USB drive formatted in fat32
- Connect the stick to the console and make you the menu ' settings / system update / update not storage / and follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- Note 2: go through the Recovery (option 6) mode if you have a problem to install the CFW by the XMB menu.
Procedure to Downgrade to 3.55:
Downloads Manager compatible CFW 4.41:
- Download and unzip this archive: CFW Downgrader 4.25 to 3.55 (http://www.filefactory.com/file/6tj9rld5hvs1/n/CFW_Downgrader_rar)
- Copy / paste the PS3 folder on a USB stick formatted in fat32
- Connect the stick to the console and install CFW downgrade via the parameter menu / system update / update by storage
- Install and run the package: toggle-qa.rar (linked above)
- Once done, place you on 'Network' in the 'settings' menu and display the QA-flag menu using the following button combo:
- Holding all keys: L2 + L1 + L3 + R3 + R1 + R2 + D-pad BAS
- After that, turn off the console and back in Recovery mode and install CFW 3.55 Kmeaw or the official 3.55 by option mode Recovery
6 (links: 3.55 Kmeaw / 3.55 official)
Download: multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE (20130502).zip
Big THX to my friends for testing!