- Following up on their previous
release, today French developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH
have released a PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD update with details below.
Download: PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD
/ PS3 CFW ARCH 4.31 v2.04 MO_oD
MD5 Hash: 7A5F23CFDBFEC8111A1C28E5BC1F127C
To quote, roughly translated: Update CFW ARCH 4.31 M0_od v2.04, based on a firmware 4.31 official (no spoof). This release brings a lot of characteristics and novelties, both performance and stability, by its ease of use! Thanks to the Dev MiralaTijera
for the recent release of its tools.
In this update the XMB menu has completely changed to make it more fluid, friendly with quick access for content accessible ps3 since Internet.
Quick access to the sites and pages Webs favorite since the XMB
- compatibility Blu - Ray enhanced emulation
- modified CoreOS / add liblv2dbg_for_dex.sprx patched for cex version 4.31
- modified XML on almost all categories
- BCR modified
- replacement of warning against the risks of epilepsy replaced by a custom message
- compatibility ps3 with non-corrected service
- Qa flag menu supported
- function OtheroS
- mmSS drive (multiman SingStar replacement available for download from the spt-Market / category homebrew manager)
- Patch cinavia
- Alphabetical by_Exeedy
SPT-Team Homebrew Market
Download of the latest CFW OFW in date RAR/ZIP files recording on Dev_USB00x.
- News PS3 en
- NewsPS3 World Wide
- Youtube Videos Youtube Music Converter audio/video
Download theme PlayStation 3 (P3T)
- 'Update' homebrew the icon indicates the version of the files PKG package record on Dev_USB00x
- 'Update' backups managers the icon indicates the version of the files PKG package Dev_USB00x recording
- 'Update' emulators the icon indicates the version of the files PKG package > recording on Dev_USB00x.
Download theme multiMAN (THMS)
- The icon displays a preview of the files P3T theme registration in Dev_hdd0heme
Package PS3/PSN Manager
- The icon displays a preview of the theme files THM Dev_USB00x. recording
- Installation/removal of the PS3/PSN packages downloaded.
- Add: "Title Store Preview (InGame) / Title Store Preview (Store) in the category PSN.
Finally, from Mistawes
: To make the TV category appear: Create a folder BCET00001 at "hdd0/game/" and leave it empty. So it should look like "hdd0/game/BCET00001". Then you'll see the icon.. After that you can use channel creator and add the links to all the sites you wanna browse from there.