- Following up on his previous
releases, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander
made available PS3 4.65 Ferrox v1.00 BD, Ferrox v1.00 CFW 4.65 NoBD and OFW 4.65 DB Ferrox Custom Firmware with details below.
- CFW 4.65 Ferrox v1.00 BD MD5: 9F5F5E144685BFDD01C1D6F21BD3A403
- Ferrox v1.00 CFW 4.65 NoBD MD5: E2079901108F32302E65569B6C20A573
- OFW 4.65 DB Ferrox MD5: C54D0CAFF73E9F6D12947B9A4567B061
To quote, roughly translated:
BD EDITION 4.65:
This is the classic CFW CFW ever. Allows Starting Backup and Homebrew and can only be installed on Player Console with working.
- Built on the basis of OFW 4.65.
- Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA.
- LV1: LV2 patched to remove the protection.
- LV1 : patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick from the console downgradate not dehashed.)
- LV1: Peek & Poke.
- LV2: Peek & Poke.
- Compatibility Games PS2.
- Compatibility Games PSP Remastered.
- Compatibility Games PSP Minis.
- Key 4.65 (launch games with keys 4.xx EBOOT / sprx.)
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD.
- PS3 BT Remote patch.
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch.
- Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN.
- app_home / PS3_GAME *
- * Install Package Files
- Upgradable from any CFW's.
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature.
- Supports Remote Play Feature.
- Stability as nell'OFW 4.65.
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA enabled.
You may have problems because of the Start Backup Patch Anti Ode to Sony. In case you have problems starting games Original, install the CFW 4.65 DualBoot and then again on CFW 4.65 Bd Edition.
In case of other problems come into Recovery and do the following functions: Restore Defaults, File System and Database. Bug note: apparently the Games in ISO must not be installed with Patch.
NOBD EDITION 4.65:
This version was identical to the Bd Edition, allows the installation of them even to those users who have a PS3 player with broken or missing. Once installed we can use the Backup Manager Homebrew and without problems. This CFW can be installed on normally functioning PS3, but the player will be completely disabled and will be non-functional.
- Same Feature of BD Edition.
- No BD Patch to allow normal operation of the Console Player with Broken and not working (Logic board broken or absent).
Note: If find many problems with the BD Edition, you can try NoBD Edition, with the Mamba Payload of IrisMAN and GameSonic Manager could solve most of them.
DualBoot EDITION 4.65:
This CFW is similar all OFW Sony, so installing it is as if we were with a PS3 original, we can use the original games and go online without any problems. On the other hand we can install a CFW 4.65 for reuse Homebrew, Plugins and more.
- Disabled ECDSA in LV0 loaders. (Isoloader)
- Disabled ECDSA in SPU PKG (spu_pkg_rvk_verifier.)
- No function for CFW'S enabled. So, no nothing Homebrew and Backup.
- No QA FLAG Enabled.
- Possible Downgrade, installing a 999 or a Downgrade 4.60 CFW [Via Recovery].
- Size of the PUP almost identical to that of OFW 4.65.
- Make sure you do a dump of Flash via multiman. In this way we will have a restore point in case of Brick (Requires a Flasher).
- Install CFW from Recovery Mode.