June 24, 2014 // 7:16 pm
- Following up on his previous
updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander
has released PS3 CFW 4.60 Ferrox v1.00 BD Edition Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.
(195.2MB - MD5: 5F65A07BEAA6733BE202479C47DB248D)
To quote, roughly translated: CFW 4.60 FERROX BD EDITION 1.00 By Alexander!
After the release of OFW 4.60, Alexander releases CFW 4.60 FERROX to version 1.00. This is the version BD EDITION, then be installed on the console with BD DRIVE functioning. In the coming days Verrano released the BD EDITION NO and Version DualBoot. Below is more details.
- Built on an OFW 4.60
- Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgradate not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
- Compatibility Games PSP Minis
- Key 4.60 (start games with keys 4.xx EBOOT / sprx)
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- PS3 BT Remote Patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN
- App_home/PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA enabled.
- Upgradeable from any CFW's
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play Feature
- Stability as nell'OFW 4.60
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with QA enabled.
Report the error 80010017 when starting the Backup Originals. This, however, should not compromise the start of the new Babkup Bootable Backup Manager updated with the payload 4.60. We will try to resolve as soon as possible, just figured out where the problem lies.
- CECH 2004A - Via XMB with System Update Debug ON - From 4:55 HABIB CFW / COBRA without SPOOF.
- CECHG04 - Tested and Working.
The FW is very similar to the 4.55 then there have been no tests on all models of the PS3. I did the test on my console and it was fine, clean installation, and all Feature running. However do yourself a backup of the NOR and NAND, for safety.
Unfortunately there are still Backup Manager updated, so you'll have to wait a little. Thank you to all the users that support us and help us. Also thanks to all the staff.