- Following up on the previous
release, today Portuguese PlayStation 3 developer SONIC_BH
updated their Custom Firmware to PS3 CFW 4.50 CEX DigitalEvo v1.1 with details below.
Download: CFW4.50 DigitalEvo v1.1
V1.1 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: 96B566A4605B05D099578D8817B6ECA1
- Flag Patch QA integrated: Go to a network settings and make the key combination: L1 + L2 + L3 + R1 + R2 + Down dpad. If it goes well you will see the menus appear.
- Added 100 New icons for User.
- In Game XMB Screenshot. For details, see HERE.
- This version is Check In - Can install on consoles that has problems drive, etc.
Finally, in related news paolino
has made available MIKA ELLO 4.50 CFW (PROUD TO BE PINOY) with details below, as follows:
Download: Mika Ello 4.50 CFW
To quote, roughly translated: Build using MFW and 4.50 OFW. Can only be installed on 3.55 OFW/CFW QA Toggled. Tested on CECHH and CECH 2512A models. I am not liable if bricks occur after installation
- patched to allow running of unsigned applications
- patched to add reactpsn online/offline
- patched lv0
- patched lv1
- patched lv2 for peek&poke access
- patched to allow installation of pseudo-retail and debug packages
- patched spp verifier
- patched spu pkg rvk verifier
- patched spu token processor
- patched to allow installation of packages
- patched to enable screenshot for ps3, psp & minis
- replaced startup message (warning & photosensitive epilepsy)
- patched all self/sprx to secure privacy (except playstation.net)
- replaced coldboot & sound
- patched registry for sorting games alphabetically