November 16, 2013 // 12:12 am
- Following up on his previous
updates, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera
has updated his PS3 CFW to version 4.46 CFW MLT with 3.3.2 Integrated Core which includes the BDEmu XMB Mod, Cobra, updated FTP and plug-ins as outlined below.
(193.7 MB) / cobrafinal.pup
(Mirror) / SM_CFW4.46-4.50_v1.0.rar
(Mirror) / copiar a dev_hdd0.rar
/ copiar a dev_hdd0.rar
To quote, roughly translated: This CFW contains a new BDEMU for users without a working or broken Drive that manages to run the console as it has a 100% working Drive.
The only problem is that you must have connected a broken Drive if you want to mount the disks 100% discless. If not, you can use app_home as before... with this method you can also avoid remarry the Drive, try enable bdemu and put a Drive with another key and it will work perfectly. Will not read from disk, but will mount all 100% with the discless.
- COBRA 7.00 implemented
- BD check off + working bdemu flag
- WiFi/ BT check off (you can upgrade to this cfw if you have the wifi or bt broken)
told me to release System Manager that he adapted to monothread which worked well in this CFW, so here it is (linked above).
To install the SM.SELF put it in the root of a pendrive formated in fat32. Then connect to the usb port closest to the BD Drive and turn on the console, will be installed.
: I forgot to mention that I modified GameOS to get devices directly on games (XMB). You can navigate as it were an FTP file manager, but only deletes files...
You've made a plugin compatible with this cfw ftp_server and I have done one pack all in 1 (linked above).. they are copied to dev_hdd0 and this gives us:
- ftp_server.sprx, server ftp active always, XMB, playing, etc... (I try it to make it work on this cfw and thus with cobra included)
- netiso.sprx load isos by network
- rawseciso.sprx reading and mounting isos in raw
- ntfs_ext_iso.self support NTFS
- testplugin.self rebootea the console by pressing L3 + R2 + or off it with L3 + R2 + X
Least the ftp_server that I redid it all came included in the cobra and thus only copying that reiniciais and everything will be working.
Finally, from haz_367
: For anyone that like to have the WebMAN
column in the MLT446 just replace with original to get the extra "My Games" WebMAN shown... in case you want to remove those other shortcuts at the bottom of the game column list remove this line from your "category_game.xml"
[Register or Login to view code]
1) fixed category_game.xml (add the WebMAN "my games" option + incl the shortcuts to app_home etc...)
2) fixed category_game.xml (add the WebMAN "my games" option + removed shortcuts)
Network streaming with JB format backup games = OK