- Following up on their initial release
application, this weekend Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades
has made available a JFW DH 3.56 MA PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) Installation Tutorial.
To quote, roughly translated: Installation Tutorial for JFW DH 3.56 MA
This tutorial is designed so that the user makes a comfortable and easy installation "DH JFW 3.56 MA" without risk of incorrect installation either. Before starting the installation we will clear some things:
What is the DH JFW 356 MA?
It is the first CFW 3.56 for the system, thanks to DH 356 JFW MA, locked in 3.56 users who are unable to downgrade have a chance to scene, so if you'll need a flasher. For users who are at 3.55 or 3.41 will not need the flasher for installation.
How is unlike the rest of the current CFW?
3.56 The DH JFW is made by sceners MA Spanish and we thought both users who are locked up like that scene today have at 3.41/3.55.
The DH JFW 3.56 MA has features that no other CFW has, such as preloader, Thegra, etc...
It also has a number of tools and addons that are still developing, these are:
- JMAB (XMB design and organization of the new categories JFW)
Detailed below and each one is to be used.
If I upgrade to 3.56 MA DH JFW get trapped forever?
No, you can do downgrade / update, thanks to MAD.
What is MAD?
A virtual flasher that does not require welding in 356MA.
What I can run the risk having it installed?
None if you follow exactly the installation.
Will support the DH JFW 3.56 MA?
If both errors and retrofit.
If I find errors in the DH JFW 3.56 MA, whom I must communicate in order to make the correction?
Mainly DemonHades.org must communicate in explaining what happened.
Installation Process JFW 3.56 DH MA
Files needed for this process:
1. Download the JFW 3.56 DH MA.
2. Check with the MD5 Software is correct when published in this tutorial.
3. Watch the PS3 version you have installed the JFW Before Dh 3.56 MA, must have 3.55 or 3.41.
4. Downloaded the update has to go in the following path of pendrive: PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP
5. Insert the stick into the PS3 XMB I install it from the PUP as if an ordinary question.
6. Once installed restart PS3 and go.
: The DH JFW 3.56 MA includes live via PKG service mode, you should not use it unless you know the subject and even fewer use the flashing Lv2Diag.self... will have a total brick.
Also if you mistakenly enter service mode, you can go put in the root of the pendrive Lv2Diag.self of 220kb on usb0 to exit the service mode you will find in the thread of DH 3.56 JFW MA.
Tutorial made to DemonHades.org by DeathHades