- Following up on his previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Aldo Vargas
) made available IrisMAN v3.08 PS3 Backup Game Manager which adds the Mamba Payload for 3.55, 4.30, 4.50 and 4.60 CFW alongside 4.60 Mamba support for Iris Manager v2.93 (Unofficial) and 4.60 Protections Patched from Habib
with details below.
Download: IrisMAN Mod v3.08
/ Retro XMB Creator 1.6.5
/ Iris Manager v2.93 (Unofficial) with 4.60 Mamba Support
/ Iris Manager (Unofficial) with 4.60 Protections Patched
To quote: What’s new in IrisMAN v3.08?
Changelog 3.08: (Jul 7/2014)
- Added mamba support for 4.50 & 4.60 by Joonie (Thanks to Habib, EvilNat, Orion90 for their contributions).
- Added mamba support for 3.55 & 4.30 by aldostools.
- Added detection of buttons layout and auto-swap buttons if it’s an asian console (O=Enter). The swap can be forced adding “SwapButtons = 1″ to the settings.ini
: To prevent errors on 4.60, remove any disc from the BD drive when using Discless/Mamba!
Also from aldostools
comes an update to Retro XMB Creator 1.6.5 with the changes below, as follows:
Changelog for v1.6.5:
Iris Manager v2.93 (Unofficial) with 4.60 Mamba Support
- Now pressing [F1] will open the ICON1.PAM and Manuals Repository created by Redemp on FireDrive for Retro XMB Creator. or alternately you can access in [Preview] mode by right-clicking as seen in the screenshot below.
Following up on his previous
release in related PS3 homebrew news today, from Habib
) comes Iris Manager v2.93 (Unofficial) with 4.60 Mamba Support who states:
Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay of this release. I was so stupid that I didn't checked that iso works without disc in PS3, if i was smart enough to check it without disc 2 days before, you would have seen this release.
How to Run ISOs:
1. Change to discless payload
2. Remove disc
3. Choose iso and play
Iris Manager (Unofficial) with 4.60 Protections Patched
Finally, from Habib
): Sample which does the patching necessary for 4.60 cfw.
Changelog (since my last unofficial version):
1. removed splash screen of iris
2. fvcked sonys new drm mechanism (80010017 when running iso with disc inside and 8001002b when running iso with updates with disc inside)