June 23, 2014 // 2:22 pm
- Following up on the previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Aldo Vargas
) made available IrisMAN v3.02 which features a new PS3 XMB GUI, Mount Network Folder and more followed by v3.03 with details below.
/ IrisMAN v3.02 (4.60 Spoofed)
/ WebMAN v1.29 (4.60 Spoofed)
/ IrisMAN v3.03 (4.60 Spoofed)
/ WebMAN Mod v1.29.3u (4.60 Spoof for Cobra 4.46)
/ WebMAN Mod 1.29.4
/ WebMAN Mod 1.29.4 (SRC)
To quote: IrisMAN v3.02 - Summer Solstice 2014 Edition
Changelog 3.02: (Jun 21/2014)
Changelog 3.03: (Jun 24/2014)
- New XMB-Like GUI (it's a clean GUI where you can appreciate better the background image of the game)
- webMAN integration for display of network games on IRISMAN (there is a combo that also let display all webMAN games on IRISMAN, but that's just for fun as IRISMAN can handle the other file types)
- Added several game list filters (Retro only, PS1+PS2+PSP only, dev_hdd0 only, ntfs + PS3 only, Homebrews, all games, etc.)
- Mount shared network folders (net0/ or net0/PKG) to browse remote of with the File Manager
- Added file count/total size, folder count to File Manager statistics
- Edit PARAM.SFO directly from File Manager (no need hex editor)
- Fixed some broken functions in Hex Editor due new buttons mapping.
- Launch LUA scripts stored on any folder directly from File Manager
- And many other improvements (internal in the code, bug fixes, improved functions, more combos, etc.)
- Added Mamba payloads for 4.55DEX PS3ITA
- Added offset for spoofing psid/idps on 4.55DEX
Finally, in related PS3 homebrew news developer aldostools
also recently made available (via aldostools.org/ps3tools.html) the following PlayStation 3 updates with details below:
PS3 Game Updates 3.0.7
This application downloads PS3 and PSP/PSVita game updates and patches.
Main Features in PS3 Game Updates:
What's New? Changelog for v3.0.7:
- Support concurrent queued downloads. new feature!
- The title id field accepts many formats of title id (eg: title id with/without dash, content id, URL of pkgs, etc).
- Search updates by name of the game.
- The title id field also accepts the path of GAMES or the IP of the PS3 (to scan multiple games).
- Show game patches 3.56+ in a different color (pink).
- Auto-detects game patches already downloaded (search in PS3_UPDATE, PS3_EXTRAS, and in the default download path) and show them in gray.
- Asks for confirmation to download patches 3.56 or higher. Required firmware version is appended to the name of the file.
- Show game cover and game description even if the game does not have updates.
- Auto-fix downloaded PKGs that required firmware 3.60
PS3 WebMAN Portal
About: What is PS3 webMAN Portal?
- Added scan for updates of PS3 ISOs, added scan of GAMES + GAMEZ + PS3ISO folders if a path like x:\ is entered.
This is a simplistic page to be used as home in your PS3 Internet Browser. It has Google and quick links to webMAN functions and other common sites like Brewology, Sony, psx-scene among others. Just start the browser, press TRIANGLE > Tools > Start Page. Enter: ps3.aldostools.org and press OK
It also can be used on the PC or tablet/cellphone for quick access to webMAN's remote functions, if you provide the IP of your PS3 console in the url. Example: PS3 webMAN Portal
- Added shortcuts to mount the remote PKG folder or PS3 NET Server shared folder as /dev_bdvd.
I just updated the online & offline versions of PS3 webMAN Portal.
- Fixed a bug mounting the root of /net0 & /net1 as /bdvd (it was working only for /PKG folder).
- Added a shortcut to mount the /VIDEO folder in the shared folder as /bdvd
This PKG installs the offline files to /dev_hdd0/game/WEBPORTAL/index.html
For offline use set the PS3 browser's homepage to: http://localhost/dev_hdd0/game/WEBPORTAL/index.html
WebMAN Mod v1.29.3u (w/ 4.60 Spoof for Cobra 4.46)
(via gamesonic.it/forum/homebrew/3836-webman-v1-29-3u-matsumoto-con-spoof-4-60-orion.html#post12521) is also available (linked above) with the following changes:
- Based on the latest version of the developer Matsumoto
- Added to spoof 4.60 CFW 4.46 Cobra.
webMAN MOD 1.29.4
- webMAN - deank
- webMAN Mod- M@tsumot0
(linked above) is also available with the following changes:
Changelog webMAN MOD 1.29.4 Multi 15:
- Added Japanese language by Rudolph
- Added Polish language by Raskolnikow
- Added spoof 4.60 for cfw cobra 4.46 and 4.55
- Added combo R1+L3+O for fast/soft reboot
- Split covers scan folder between cobra and noncobra version
- PKG Installer minor update for cfw noncobra (still in progress)
- Changes languages name to UTF-8 in web panel, better compatibilty for non latin smartphone/pc browser
After these changes, Asian users must select again your language in web panel, also now cobra plugin of this mod don't scan mM cover folder anymore, you need to move your covers to /dev_hdd0/tmp/wmtmp i did that for gain more memory/size for this plugin
NonCobra CCAPI build is canceled, too many bugs report since I started this mod so I don't support officially anymore sorry. Enjoy cfw users, and thanks again guys all those who translated this mod in all languages! I appreciate.
PS: Sorry about my broken English.
PS3 Covers Uploader 1.02
This is a specialized FTP client that auto-converts any image (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF) to the proper cover size of 260x300 used by multiMAN, and auto-upload it as JPG to the proper covers path. Supports: drag & drop of multiple files, browse dialog, copy & paste image or URL from clipboard.
- Image resize now uses bicubic interpolation mode in high quality algorithm.
- Added IRISMAN paths to the dropdown list.
Note: Use multiMAN or webMAN as FTP Server.
PS3 Tools Collection 2.7.22
This is a collection of tools that I have developed for personal use... It now includes +40 tools.
: Following the release of PS3 Firmware 4.60
, PlayStation 3 developer aldostools
has now made available WebMAN v1.29 + IrisMAN (4.60 Spoofed - linked above) with details below:
This is a modded version of the official webMAN 1.29 (Cobra edition) by deank
It's just a recompilation of the latest source released on Feb 8, 2014 with the version spoofed to 4.60 (instead of 4.55). Also enabled the spoof for 4.53 & 4.55.
[Register or Login to view code]
The rest remains the same as the official release.
Also updated the spoofed version in IRISMAN when the spoofer is enabled in settings.ini