- Following up on the previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.90 followed by v2.90B alongside an IrisMAN 2.90-1 and 2.90-2 Mod revision from aldostools
with the changes outlined below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.90 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror - Iris Manager Version 2.90 including Mamba 1.1) by haz367
/ Iris Manager v2.90B for v4.XX PS3 CFW
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.90:
- Added support CFW 4.55 (tested on Habib v1.0) + 'Mamba'
I have tried several things and seems to work well, although it has been a little mess with both offset changed site (It has been a good marathon, carrying the payload between Iris and Mamba)
The new sm.self necessary, you have it here: new_core_v1.2.rar
The source of 'Mamba' code adapted with minimal compiler for PS3 used to compile (then else, use my build environment PSL1GHT, well known), can be downloaded from this link: mamba_v1.1.rar
Please remember to publicize the changes and / or additions you make, so that everyone can work from that base.
PS: From now on I am again semi-retired Tomorrow I start studying and we'll see how long I can spend on other things ... I will try to follow the thread, but ...
IMPORTANT: After installing the PKG, restart the PS3, if Iris Manager was loaded before.
What's New in version 2.90B:
- Fixes a small bug in CFW 4.55 to win in disk access permissions.
- Added the changes from official Iris Manager 2.90: Now IRISMAN should support 4.55 CEX and Mamba.
- Added option to hide the Showtime / Internet Browser icons (Press Start, select Change GUI Mode and press L1 or R1)
- Internal changes to the source code: Added variable names to flags.
- Updated offsets to spoof IDPS on 4.55
- Changed PKG download folder from /dev_hdd0/game/IRISMAN00/PKG to /dev_hdd0/packages (Update packages now can be installed with Rebug’s Package Manager or XMBM+)
- The option to hide Showtime / Internet Browser icons is now persistent.
- Added option to navigate pictures in full screen mode in the File Manager.
- Added the changes from official Iris Manager 2.90B related to a bug in the CFW 4.55 payload to get permissions to disk access.