February 4, 2014 // 1:36 pm
- Following up on the previous
revision, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.85 followed by v2.85B, v2.85C and IrisMAN v2.85B-1 from aldostools
with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.85 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.85:
What's New in version 2.85B:
- Added an option to download PS3 covers from Global Options -> Tools -> Download Cover
- From Options -> Game Update you can uptade/download the current game selected cover
- Covers are downloaded from gametdb.com (thank you very much to GameTDB for the support )
- language.ini are updated with two new text strings (Download Cover and Game Update)
- Some permissions problems on hdd0 were solved.
- Rudirastelli PS3_ISO_TOOLS_V1.6B_U.rar removed by some problems to create ISOS (use makeps3iso.exe only to create ISOS)
What's New in version 2.85C:
- Improved extraction of files from the ISO (obtaining ICON0.PNG, images and other PARAM.SFO, which caused a hang in certain ISOS)
IrisMAN v2.85B-1 Changelog:
- Fixed missing network initialization prior cover update
- Improved the cover scroll animation
- Added changes from official Iris Manager 2.85 and 2.85B: Including the improvements extracting the files from ISO and the download of covers from GameTDB when the cover is not available locally (it first seeks in multiMAN's cover folder, which reduce the number of covers that must be downloaded).
- Added Changes from official Iris Manager 2.85B
- Improvements extracting the files from ISO
- Download of covers from GameTDB when the cover is not available locally