December 23, 2013 // 10:42 pm
- Following up on the previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.72 followed by v2.72-1, v2.72-2, v2.72-3 and v2.72-4 by aldostools
with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.72 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ IRISMAN.pkg (v2.72-4)
To quote, roughly translated: IMPORTANT: After installing the PKG, restart the PS3, if Iris Manager was loaded before.
What’s New in version 2.72:
- Fixed bugs found in makeps3iso, patchps3iso and extractps3iso tools and their equivalents in Iris Manager.
- Fixed bug date
- Added support for game updates (Game Update):
- You will find it in the game Options. First it will let you choose the updates that it finds (considering if the .PKG is already downloaded in the directory and the current version of the game) and then it will proceed to download them all (in the /PKG directory of Iris, i.e /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/PKG). Finally, it will open the Archive Manager in the directory to give you option to install them.
- For developers: you needs my http and ssl changes to compile it (github.com/Estwald/PSDK3v2)
- Added some other things [LOL]
IrisMAN Version 2.72-1 by Aldo Vargas
- Added all the features, bug fixes from official Iris Manager 2.72
- More app speed
New Button mapping:
- Most (if not all) the features from Iris Manager 2.65 (including ISO features for Cobra CFW)
- Added scanning of games on /GAMES, /GAMEZ, /GAMES_DUP, /GAMES_BAD on external drive
- Added new GUI mode: grid 6x4 and 8x6 from PS3ITA Manager (for a total of 4 GUI modes with/without covers)
- Added payloads for 4.41DEX, 4.46DEX, 4.50DEX from PS3ITA Manager and 4.53CEX from HABIB
- New buttons layout to resemble multiMAN / XMB buttons layout
- Hold R2 or L2 while the program is starting to enter directly into File Manager mode without scan games
- Added progress bar while games are being scanned and when file permissions are applied
- Prevents re-scan of games when exiting from File Manager
- Added option to disable the loading of the Fan Control Utility payload
- Added auto-preview and full screen preview of images (.jpg/.png)
- Changed colors, default temperature table, some labels, etc.
- Auto-boot PSX ISO placed in USRDIR/ps1_iso/ (useful to create PS1 pkgs). Hold L1/R1 for memory card configuration.
In game list:
In File Manager:
- X = Select/Mount game
- O = Cancel / Exit to XMB
- Triangle = Menu
- Start = Global config
- Select + Start = File Manager
- Select + O = Prompt for reboot the PS3
- L2 + Start = Change GUI mode
- L1 / R1 = Scroll game list by page
- R3 = Re-scan the games
- X = View in Hex Editor / Launch file
- O or Triangle = File Menu
- Square = Select file/folder
- Select + Triangle = Select/Unselect all files/folder
- Select + Start = Exit File Manager
- Select + O = Exit to XMB
- Select + X = View in Hex Editor (PKG, .self) / on .. go to root
- L1 / R1 = Scroll up/down by page
- Left / Right / Switch panel
- L2 / R2 = Switch vertical/horizontal screen layout
- L3 / R3 = Quick jump to paths (root, self path, other panel path)
Xmas gift: Added option to spoof console id on LV2. The option is found in Tools menu.
Based on the code from Rancid-O's PS3ITA 1.51 with some fixes and added support for 4.53
Changes in 2.72-1:
Changes in 2.72-2:
- Added all the features & bug fixes from official Iris Manager 2.72 (Splash screen and holidays greetings were omitted)
- Added option to auto-spoof Console ID (Added option to spoof console id on LV2).
- Use [Start] button > Tools > Spoof Console ID.
- Removed the redundant "Return" menu options from menus.
- Changed default to Disc-less payload.
- Changed order of options in global and tools menus.
- Improved selection of GUI mode option in Global menu.
- Now remembers the last launched game
- Minor fixes
- Fixed bug that caused to return to the previous menu trying to create an ISO
- Hex Editor now asks to exit only if there was change
- Fixed the focus for last game after a NTFS drive is mounted
- Improved save config dialog