December 16, 2013 // 3:26 pm
- Following up on the previous
update, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.70 followed by v2.70-1 and v2.70-2 and v2.70-3 by aldostools
with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.70 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / GIT
(Mirror) / IRISMAN.pkg.581.v2.70-2.pkg
To quote, roughly translated: What's new in version 2.70:
- Added 'Mamba' support for CFW 4.46 (non Cobra) and 4.53 (Habib)
'Mamba' is a version of the Cobra payload (stage2) that can be launched from the Iris Manager itself to support ISOs, PS3 games and some of the features of Cobra payload (load plugins internally, it ignores the list) but does not support the PSP and PS2 emulators.
'Mamba' is not exclusive to a possible CFW + Cobra: Cobra detects f there is a Cobra payload loaded and is inhibited in that case. It can also be differentiated by sys8_mamba ( ) (if returned 0x666, is Mamba).
- Fixed some minor bugs (file sizes shown on Archive Manager and a forgotten BDVD unmounting /mounting).
The 'Mamba ' source code adapted with a minimal compiler for PS3 (Everything else, use my PSL1GHT build environment, well known), can be downloaded from this link: mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/ps3/mamba_v1.0.rar
Please remember to publish the changes and/or additions you make, so that everyone can work from that base.
on IrisMAN v2.70-1: Changelog 2.70-1:
- Added all the changes from Iris Manager 2.70, including the 'Mamba' payload from Iris Manager 2.70 to support ISOs on CFW 4.53 & 4.46 non-cobra and the fixes for PS2 games
- Added option to game scanning on /host_root and /dev_hdd0/video (for users using [email protected]'s stealth version of multiMAN)
- Fixed display of JPG/PNG on File Manager when grid 4x6 or 6x8 is selected.
- Fixed the auto-mount of NTFS drives on File Manager
- Changed file icons in File Manager.
- Fixed icon display for ISOs in grid 4x6 and 6x8.
- Minor changes in hex editor.
- Moved blinking FTP icon.
- Changed icons for PSX isos & PS2 isos
- Fixed error when the launching mounted PS2 isos on Cobra
- Added scan of /PSXISO to the game list.
- Added option to launch ISOs stored in /PSXISO from File Manager
- Fixed issue with game options menu of PS2 ISOS
- Removed faulty date from Coverflow screen