May 27, 2013 // 10:46 pm
- Following up on their previous
update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.50 with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.50 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v2.50 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager v2.50 (Animated Icon)
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.50:
NOTE: From this version, I will be partially retired. Or put in another way: I will not be as active as before (only in case of "extreme" need I would work on it) and I hope that the inclusion of the new GUI other people are encouraged to continue to maintain and improve the program:
I have done everything possible to provide all the tools and materials needed, but now it's time to take a break and do other things and maybe others take over if they want to continue to implement things.
1) Added a separate loader and isolated application itself in principle from the LIBFS patched, but this could open other possibilities.
2) Added a status check of Network and warning messages in case of error, for FTP
3) New GUI format "slide icons" accessible "Global Options" (Global Options) -> "Change Current GUI" (Change Current GUI), with new colors with smooth gradient background.
- DPAD LEFT / RIGHT: move one position to the left or right
- L1/R1: Scroll up and jumping a number of positions within the icons
- DPAD UP: Toggle between favorites / Games
- DPAD DOWN: Changes to Games, managing change games as follows (shown in the screen below-center):
- PS3 - PSX: Displays all the games in alphabetical order
- PS3> PSX: Displays first PS3 games in alphabetical order and then PSX equally (ie, separating the groups and shows first PS3)
- PSX> PS2: Sample first PSX games in alphabetical order and then the PS3 in the same way (ie, separating the groups and shows first PSX)
The settings are stored: note that it is not the same as pressing L3/R3
- They are still 12 and you can add / remove or exchange options positions from holding down L2 and then TRIANGLE
- Top - Left: Favorite Mode / Games (set current / number of total games)
- Top - Center: Game Title
- Top - Right: Devices connected. In Yellow which contains the current game
- Bottom - Left: In the inset shows the configuration of the games, if you need a BR disc, Direct Boot with an arrow, BD Emu or LIBFS. Below, date / time of the system.
- Down - Center: management mode icons as described above.
- Bottom-Right: active FTP Server icon, temperature data, etc.
12 remains the maximum although the slider samples from 5 to 7, depending on the width of these (covers in multiMAN format, fit 7). Reload is improved by assigning icons in priority first from hdd0, then from USB and finally from BDVD in background.
The system has been designed considering the speed and agility when you're searching for a game.