April 23, 2013 // 8:04 pm
- Not long after their previous
revision, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
(with help from Miralatijera
) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.36P with the changes outlined below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.36P for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v2.36P (Animated Icon)
Iris Manager v2.36P Changelog, roughly translated:
What's new on Iris Manager 2.36P:
1) Added Persian language to the main menus only under test / Added persian language only in main menu in test phase (NOTE: It is possible it is not good persian language translated: it is released only for test purpose and to Provide a line to work for others person with the source code. Thanks to Reza684 to aid for this support)
- Language.ini support now = ON REVERSE token for Persian / Arabic languages written left to right to be displayed rgiht to left. English words (ASCII characters) are not order reversed, so if Arabic / Persian phrase is written as "HELLO [fed] [cba]" it is displayed as "[abc] [def] HELLO"
- The sign "-" is used to do reverse one phrase: TOKEN =-Display this left to right
NOTE: System dialog Correctly do not support the UTF8 charset and add one space before of one Persian / Arabic character in my system. Because this problem and others problems derivated from left to right western writing, Persian support is only partial
2) Added a new function mode "Payload No Disk" to support automatic event CFW VSH other than 4.31CEX and 4.40CEX. Added a new function for "Less Payload Disc" mode to support automatic event from different CFW VSH of 4.31CEX or 4.40CEX.
- It works as follows: when plugs the first time a USB storage and Iris Manager screen appears announcing the event, the event is recorded with Iris Manager options and then uses that ID to be able to get event automatically. This event is generated if having a USB device crashes to XMB or if you press the "PS" in Iris Manager application.
- It works as follow: when you plug an USB massive storage from Iris Manager, it show one screen and record the event ID for future use. So, more later, you can mount the fake disc plugin With An USB device or without one, pressing "PS" from Iris Manager button to launch a game before (when it shows XMB, you cause the Necessary event)
NOTE ABOUT IRIS MANAGER AND ME: remember you Iris Manager is open source: you can modify it and start other different project based In this source code (if you are thinking in other different GUI, etc.) or Contribute with languages translation, etc..
For me it is not easy to write in English, but under my point of view, I am donate my work to the community and I am tried to bring all my thoughts and knowledge acquired (working too much) Provide trying to others All These Things in easy form:
If other people want a different application, THEY can do it using existing code without any problem, but Iris Manager is "AS IS" and I don't have obligation to change a comma to Satisfy some users, porque is not my job and I have release the source code (complete source code) and Necessary tools to compile it in github thinking in others developers With Different ideas. Greets.
- Estwald -