- Following up on their previous
updates, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
(with help from Miralatijera
) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.30 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.30 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v2.30 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager v2.30 (Animated Icon)
Iris Manager v2.30 Changelog, roughly translated:
- Fixed problems with recent CFW 4.40 (/ APP_HOME on Rogero v1.03)
- Added some cosmetic changes to the GUI and full UTF8 support (now support Arabic characters, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Greek, Korean, etc. using system fonts)
- An example of using these fonts you can see it by pressing START on the main screen to enter the "Global Settings" and then pressing SELECT there.
- The default Iris Manager uses 4 internal sources, which will function if used in the representation of the character located or not.
- In that sense, it provides the ability to add a custom source, adding "font.ttf" folder Iris IMANAGER4 Manager installation, which will replace the main source used.