- Following up on his previous revision
, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer Estwald has updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.15 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Iris Manager v2.15 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v2.15 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / GIT
To quote, roughly translated: v2.15 Changelog:
- Fixed problem of authentication in PS3 discs when copying: if a problem occurs, the disc is ejected and auto load again, but has added a check for that to happen as little as possible or simply not happen.
- Added SQUARE button to eject / load disk.
- Now the disc into the tray stops after two minutes of inactivity approximate
- Added L3/R3 to change category of games. Terminated L2/R2 buttons
- Added syscall and jjolano libnet with FTP v2.3 (there is a version 3.0 with improvements, but I do not have the source code. The 2.3 is the one on github)
- Added new system font with Japanese characters (and Western) to display the title of the game (you can not add language Japanese Iris in this way: it's just for game titles)
- Some tweaks psx_payload