February 4, 2013 // 5:16 pm
- Following shortly after yesterday
's revision, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald
has updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 1.60 Beta 3 followed by Beta 4 with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v1.60 Beta 3 / Beta 4 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.60 Beta 3 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager v1.60 Beta 3 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror #2) / Iris Manager v1.60 Beta 4 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager v1.60 Beta 4 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror #2) / Iris Manager Wiki
To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk
is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version
1.60 Beta 3 Changelog:
- Improved emulation ps1_emu. Fixed some bugs, besides adding security enhancements. There is no sound cuts so annoying, anymore.
- Fixed problem with Internal_MC that were wrong (which should have got 0xa0 instead of 0x0a )
- Added ability to create a formatted Internal_MC (Video / Others)
- Added the ability to run ps1_netemu.self and ps1_emu.self from Iris directory (if they are copied to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4. This opens the possibility (with a proper resign), to use emulators from a upper firmware in a lower one, and can be used patched or not)
1.60 Beta 4 Changelog:
- Improveed ps1_emu emulation . now work games like Vagrant Story or Resident Evil
- Added mode 3 to payload_storage to let launch the ISO for the cheats disc having a PSX disc on the drive. Just attach a pendrive, run with cheats and at the appropriate time, eject the ISO removing the pendrive. That works at least with Xploder 4 (if it’s necessary, you’ll have to eject the disc and insert it again: as soon as you detach the pendrive, the payload is disabled and the disc will work normally).
- Fixed some bugs, like copying file when the USB is almost full.
- All the payloads were modified to add a detection flag. That let you restart the console, for example, if you used multiMAN and the syscall 8 is inactive.
We continue in testing phase. In particular, I'm interested in receive reports from people that is having problems with black screens when they start the emulator (I got a check to see if the area of LV2 where I install is clean, but it could be the fcking of the instruction cache, therefore I have increased the number of cycles of the routine copy [+ laughs])