January 21, 2013 // 4:48 pm
- Following up on his previous
revisions, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald
has updated the Iris Manager PS3 game backup manager to version 1.50 followed by v1.50.1, v1.50.2, v1.50.5, v1.50.6, v1.51, v1.52, v1.52.1, and v1.53 with the changes detailed below.
Download: Iris Manager v1.50 / v1.50.1 / v1.50.2 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.50.0 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.50.1 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.50.2 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.50.2 with Animated Icon PKG
/ Iris Manager v1.50.5 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.50.6 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.50.6 DEX Fixed PKG
by Rancid (o)
/ Iris Manager SELF Patcher Kit
/ English Language INI
/ Iris Manager v1.51 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.53 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
/ Iris Manager v1.53 for v4.XX PS3 CFW
(Mirror) / Iris Manager v1.53 for 3.55 DEX PS3 CFW PKG
/ Iris Manager v1.53 for 3.55 DEX PS3 CFW (Source Code)
To quote, roughly translated: Well, if you do not mind, I go up and this and that people will test: your upload yours and let me know when (that can be downloaded without using git!) And I add anything new at no cost to you (if you want to take an eye for entertainment, do it
I've gotten notes, anyway (I played the payloads also, by the way, to add code if LV2 patches fail because the instruction cache, as seems to be happening at 3.55 in the case of black screen)
IMPORTANT extract psx iso.txt:
As added PSX isos for Iris Manager 1.50 +
- Create a folder in root PSXGAMES or USB HDD
- Put the PSX game folder inside. The folder name is used as the name of the game in Iris Manager.
- The PSX games should be files. Bin or. Img (or. BIN,. IMG) contend sectors of 2352 bytes. You can get from 1-8 files "iso"
- Iris Manager takes the isos in alphanumeric order. When you throw a game with multiple isos you can rotate the screen in order
the last moment.
- You can put a cover.jpg file (maximum size 1024 x 1024 pixels)
- PSX config is saved in the game folder.
Example of game structure:
[Register or Login to view code]
Iris Manager mounts USB / BDVD and HDD0 in that order of preference to change the hard disk virtually. If a device can be mounted
It is used to simulate EJECT / PUT.
If a game has two or more discs when the game asks for a disk change, unplug and plug the USB device or disc ejects and hits CD / DVD / BR to change the "iso" (to be ax when your "ejecta" LED flashes green when you put a "new" medium green LED does not blink). The method is rotating so when using the latest iso it will change to the first iso)
NOTE: You can use a BR disc without problems PSX Emu patched. It is not necessary to eject the disc to play.
- The configuration of each game is saved in your contacts, while the PSX game disc, is taken as reference for the games you have not saved the configuraracion there.
- As I discuss the order they are taken multiple ISOS is alphanumeric (will 1.bin 2.bin Disc 1 and Disc 2 as)
- When demos to run, if there are several, are presented with a screen that shows the order of the iso, but that makes pressing CIRCLE rotate upwards (so for example, if we are playing disc 2, you can select Start)
- As I comment if you can mount a USB device is taken as "eject" first, otherwise a possible CD / DVD / BR that can be mounted and ultimately the HDD (so you can not eject). This makes it possible that if we have a game on the internal PSX with a pendrive connected and we disconnect and connect back to be changed from "ISO"
- Changing ISO can only be done if the game is awaiting it and calling the appropriate function. This is because if "eject" (although no pendrive see activity in the eye) the green led flashes console. To get him back update the counter rotating.
- Internally the emulator supports 8 virtual files are rotated. Iris Manager assigns all consecutively. If a game had 3 albums would be allocated as follows: 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2 by what we see in the following sequence instead of the three would go to 1.
- Although you can change discs should not tinker needlessly with that: a game may hang, so Use it only when necessary
- Note that the first version of the emulator: if a game does not work but you have the assurance that if it works from ps1_emu CDROM (not the net), you tell me if I can watch it.
Indeed, in PSX options, choosing emulator is unnecessary for ISOS: ya know that you need to run (another thing that is not
- Estwald updated Iris Manager to version 1.50.1 to solve a permission issue in the FTP Server.
- Estwald updated again to version 1.50.2 to fix a problem with the settings for PSX ISO
- Ability to run PSX ISO (since 1.50.0)
- Merged with code from D_Skywalk
- Fixed small bugs (the FTP bug was fixed in 1.50.1)
- Added option to copy PSX games from USB to HDD and viceversa.
- MC now is cached on internal HDD and updated on the original folder returning to Iris Manager
- Added option to list games per category using R2 (first all, then each category)
- Fixed issue where BR drive was disappearing.
- Fixed problem with a poke that could affect 3.55.
v1.51 (232014 via elotrolado.net/hilo_3-55-4-30-iris-manager-v1-38_1842936_s520#p1731460966):
- Added support for 4.21 DEX
- Removed "PSX unsupported" message when a PSX "ISO" is launched (syscall 8 is required to make it work; LV1 patches are not needed)
- New version of the PSX emulator V2 (ps1_emu_patched2.self, do not rename it)
- Added support for .ISO and .MDF (alcohol) formats for PSX images.
- Images in MODE1/2048, MODE2/2336 and MODE2/2448 (CD-XA) are also supported.
- All the images of the same game must be in the same format.
- Added check of free space on HDD, when copying games
- If size of game is larger than free space on internal HDD + 1GB, the copy is aborted
- If size of game is larger than free space on external USB + 1MB, the copy is aborted
- BD-EMU does not mount the HDD by default (now there are 2 options: old behavior and the default)
- Some parts of the code have been touched (if some hangs occurs on start up)
- The patcher tools have been unified in the same rar file
- Restored the missing "mkdir" function that caused the error accessing language.ini
v1.53 (via elotrolado.net/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=1842936&p=1731473402#p1731473402):
- Added 3.55 DEX support to Iris Manager (thanks to Rancid-0)
- Added 3.55 DEX support to Homelaunc1 (Launch PSN/Homebrew from USB)