- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib
) released Habib 4.60 CFW ODE Edition v1.00 via SDeath
for PS3 Custom Firmware users with details below.
(Mirror) / HABIB_460_1.00_ODE.rar
(Mirror #2) / HABIB_460_1.00_ODE.rar
- MADE OUT OF 4.60 OFW
- HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
- HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
- PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
- PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPOORT
- PATCHED LV2 TO DISABLE 4.60 ANTI-ODE MEASURES (NO SWAP DISC REQUIRED)
- PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
- PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
- IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.60
- CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
- CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
- NOTADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
- RSOD BYPASS
- REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
- BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
- PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
- QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
Known problems latest version:
- Initial release based on HABIB CFW 4.60
- Games with updates installed don't work yet (error: 8001003E), a new version should be released this week or next week. Just cancel the update installation or remove the updates that are already installed and the game will work.
- A PS3 that is capable of running CFW (link), that is downgraded to OFW 3.55 or already running CFW.
All credit goes to the world famous Habib who made all of this possible.
Habib and me hold no responsibility for this release and you'll install it at your own risk. Habib is known for it's stable releases so there should be no problems, check the know problems section before you install.