November 16, 2013 // 12:38 am
- Following up on his previous
update, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib
) has released what he calls Habib 4.46 v1.00 Cobra Edition followed by v1.01 which incorporates the COBRA 7.00
functionality similar to PS3 4.46 CFW MLT
, a v1.02 and v1.03 bug fix below.
Download: HABIB 4.46 V1.00 COBRA EDITION.PUP
(193.7 MB) / HABIB 4.46 V1.00 COBRA EDITION.PUP
(Mirror) / HABIB_4.46_V1.01_COBRA_EDITION.PUP
(193.7 MB) / PS3UPDATNEW.PUP
(193.60 MB) / HABIB_4.46_V1.03_COBRA_EDITION.PUP
v1.00 MD5: 40A9507BEDA426F58983BB20F3B4A5FF
v1.01 MD5: 771C380FD022D756D0B2564BBA2A7AA8
v1.02 MD5: 9209379a41d3ebcfd91898106ff9e10f
v1.03 MD5: BD7A2E87386D5C8718BC3AC5D86569D7
To quote: v1.00 Changelog:
- made out of 4.46 ofw
- have install package files and app_home
- have reactpsn compatibility
- patched all ecdsa check
- patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
- patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
- patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
- it can run games signed with keys upto 4.50(4.50=mmcm)
- can be updated over any cfw.
- can be updated over 3.55 ofw
- added no bt/bd patches
- rsod bypass
- reactpsn offline patch added
- better system stability
- psp remaster support added
- qa flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
- cinavia protection removed (on hdd content) (proper fix dex 4.46)
- cobra is ported
- otheros added
NOTE: It is tested very well and it have been looked inside to find if anything is bad (e.g kernel redirection and emus).. but as any release, I'm not responsible for what happens to your system!
P.S: Don't PM me about 4.50 release, its hard for now.. the compiling thingy is working but it didnt compile correctly, so black screen. helper needed! SEE YA!
- NEW - 1.01: CFU/SM SYSCALLS PATCHED (TESTED ON MY V2.00 AND POC ONE)
- NEW - 1.02: FIXED PS2 ISSUE on BC Consoles (thanks to bitsbubba for reporting)
- NEW - 1.03: ADDED IN-GAME SCREENSHOT PATCH.