- Following up on their previous
updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v3.15 PS3 Game Backup Manager with details below.
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v3.15
Boys after a hiatus I present my latest work, or Gamesonic Manager updated to version 3.15.
- Fixed a bug that slowed terrible, Gamesonic Manager (it was linked to the function of image background)
- Fixed bug prevented the detection of Rogero CFW.
- Submitted Universal BDEMU, through which once set the BDEMU on a game will be set on all (thanks Aldo Vargas)
Homebrew Loader created new submenu that will allow us to upload:
- Showtime (if it is installed in the PS3 will launch from the file included in self Gamesonic Manager)
- Retro Loader (will not be detected if the various core emulator retroarch the manager return to the screen gaming)
- Testpad Utility
- Internet Browser
If on a CFW 4.60 not detected disks just hit consecutively No when asked if you want to activate the payload discless from the Tools menu.
Testpad Utility ODE Version
This is a version of Testpad Utility by zar
which work with ODE.
- Homebrew fully compatible with Cobra ODE
- It should also be compatible with E3 and 3K3y but we have not tested on these 2 ODE
- Homebrew Disguised as PlayStation Move Starter Disc
- Changes to the MakeFile for building homebrew in ISO
- New Code to built PS3 Homebrew in ISO format