August 7, 2014 // 7:27 pm
- Following up on their previous
updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v3.12 and v3.13 PS3 Game Backup Manager followed by GameSonic SingStar Replacement v3.12 with details below.
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v3.13
Gamesonic Manager v3.12
- Added payload mamba for CFW 4.31 CEX DEX and 4.21 to 4.53.
- Added fix Error developer of the Tsar in the payload 4.60.
- Fixed a bug that caused several delays in the Manager.
- Added new function for CFW DEX that will spoof the console ID as CEX so as to be better during the game of CFW DEX on PSN.
Gamesonic SingStar Replacement v3.12 Changelog
- Removed menu advanced tools even in the full version
- Fixed a bug that prevented the reading of the file libfs_patched.sprx
- Function of renaming files discless updated to cfw 4.53 dex
- Fixed bug that caused crash the console when you pressed the PS button on CFW rebug 4.53
- Fan Control utility completely rebuilt for fixare all the bugs of the previous bugs reported by several users
- Now the global menu will detect folder gamesonic manager if there is retroarch and in this case, auto sort to make visible the core loader otherwise will not be displayed
- Added payload 4.53 dex thanks Joonie
- Fixed incorrect offset in the payload 4.60 (Syscall 838)
- Recognition function now it will be taken CFW updated the firmware version, kernel mode (cex / dex), if you are using the patch cobra, cobra version patch, if you use the mamba payload, which developers have coded the CFW.
- Added option to restart the PS3 from File Manager
- Fan Control utility updated with the payload 4.53dex
- All gamesonic manager v3.12 functions, but stealth