July 21, 2014 // 8:41 pm
- Following up on his previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v3.11 PS3 Game Backup Manager alongside a Simple / Light Version with source code, SingStar Replacement and GameSonic Control Fan Utility 3.00 with details below.
(Source Code) / Gamesonic Manager [SingStar Replacement Light Edition].pkg
/ Gamesonic Control Fan Utility v3.00[PKG ISO SRC].rar
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v3.11
Another amazing version of Gamesonic Manager version 3.11 and was released by the dev Orion. In the new update increases compatibility with the mamba and more cfw fixed a bug with the remover spoof.
Gamesonic Manager Light Version Standard & SingStar Replacement
- Added payload mamba 3.55 dex, dex 4.41, 4.46 dex thanks Joonie
- Fixed bug with the remover spoof
Boys yesterday after a discussion with the users very fond Gamesonic Manager, we came to a conclusion: The manager has too many features and you have to remove them, but at the same time I'm not going to lose all of the features that I have added to Gamesonic Mnagaer in recent months so I decided to make 2 versions.
One full with all the functions and now Gamesonic Manager v3.11 and Light (Simple) in which they are taken off the boot of homebrew and external functions of the advanced tools menu.
Gamesonic Control Fan Utility 3.00
- After removing the boot of homebrew to external managers (Showtime-TestPad-Multiman-RetroArch).
- Removed the Advanced Tools menu with all its functions (Spoof, Plugin Installer).
- Kept all the other functions of Gamesonic Manager v3.11.
Hi guys today I bring you the new version of the Gamesonic Control Fan Utility, which comes to version 3.00, new improvements here's the changelog.
- Added payload 4.50 - 4.55 DEX and 4.60 CEX (thank you joonie, Habib and aldo vargas).
- Added payload for CFW 4.40-4.41 4.31-CEX.
- Fixed bugs with the payload-4.46 4.41 4.30-DEX (the payload structure was wrong).
- New message if the homebrew will detect a CFW not supported (currently supports all CFW CEX and DEX).
- Fixed bug that would crash games on CFW if 4.60 was active the fan control.
- Adding ISO Stealth containing Gamesonic Fan Control Utility.
- Fully translated into Full RIP for a better understanding.
- Submitted signatures of all CFW to available today.
- Cleaned up Source Code from various unnecessary strings and tidied.
Thanks to Estwald, Jonnie, Aldo Vargas and Habib.