- Following up on his previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v3.04 PS3 Game Backup Manager followed by v3.05, v3.06 and v3.07 with the changes outlined below.
/ Gamesonic_Manager_v3.07 Full Version.pkg
To quote, roughly translated: GameSonic Manager v3.04
Hi guys, today carry several bug fixes in Gamesonic Manager as the change of the console id, and an update of the file manager port the payloads mamba on CFW 3.55 to 4.30 with the help of the application get_symbol Aldo Varagas.
GameSonic Manager v3.05
- Fixed bug on CFW 4.60 in change console id die
- Updated File Manager
- Reintegrated background images
- Added Mamba payload for CFW 3.55 to 4.30
The developer Orion with the help of Aldo Vargas issued Gamesonic manager version 3.05. The news version of this importance and adding the payload mamba working with CFW 4.60 Habib / Ferrox, payload that allows you to start the ISO games on PS3.
GameSonic Manager v3.06
- Mamba correct payload for CFW 3.55
- Fixed small bug in the Makefile that with the first version of 3.05 / 3.04 visualized
: To operate the ISO you need to remove any disc from the player, if you do not do the iso will return an error.
Finally, from bitsbubba
comes a properly fixed version UP0306-GMANAGER9_00-0000000000000000.pkg (linked above) with the following changes:
GameSonic Manager v3.07
- Changed EBOOT Content ID
- Changed App Version in PARAM
- Changed Title in PARAM
- Added protections anti-ode by Habib
- Spoof to 4.60 for all CFW that support payloads Mamba (3.55C, 4.21C, 4.30C, 4.40C, 4.41C, 4.46C, 4.46D, 4.50D, 4.50C, 4.53C, 4.55C, 4.55D) so even for the CFW 4.50 DEX COBRA PS3ITA
- Now the manager will call on the XMB Gamesonic Manager, within the global menu option can slightly see your current version
- Updated detection CFW for new payload Mamba
- Added payload Mamba 4.46 DEX by Orion & Joonie
- Added payload mamba for CFW 4.21, 4.40, 4.41 by Joonie