- Following up on the previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v3.00 PS3 Game Backup Manager followed by v3.02 with the changelog outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: The developer Orion with the help of a bit of all the PS3 dev scene including Aldo Vargas has released a new version of Gamesonic Manager version 3.00 with support to finally CFW 4.60 Ferrox
/ CFW 4.60 Habib
Changelog for GameSonic Manager v3.00:
Games Start Guide for Discless Mode:
- Automatic detection of CFW in the Global menu (Version, Kernel Mode (CEX / DEX), Patch Cobra, Mamba Payload)
- Added payload mamba for CFW 4.50DEX
- Added payload 4.60 (thanks habib)
- Added payload to change console id of 4.60
- Updated French language
- Capturing console id from file IDPs [BETA FUNCTION]
- Fix errors with the app psn for cfw 4.60 cex and 4:55 dex
- Added discless file for CFW 4.60
Changelog for GameSonic Manager v3.02:
- Enter the games formatoJB (folder) inside the folder GAMEZ or GAMES
- Launch from Gamesonic Manager
- Back to the XMB from app_home/PS3_GAME not start them from the disc I recommend it.
- You do not have to touch the settings.
Boys finally managed to fix the bug, which I had not even going to fix you see that I'm lucky, which prevented the loading of games on CFW 4.60. I personally tested 4 games, which are FIFA 14, GTA 5, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Gran Turismo 3 and 6, all games that are hard without payload mamba but they are all gone and 4 both app_home/PS3_GAME that the icon of the disk.
- Added fix black screen a bit modified to make it compatible with this fork (Thanks Aldo Vargas)
- Added compatibility patch "0x80010009"f or CFW 4.60 (Thanks PS3ITA team for this patch)
- Now in the global menu options will be detected and shown the version of Gamesonic manager running.
- All tests were carried out on 4.60 CFW v1.01 Ferrox and following these small steps:
- Put the game in the GAMEZ folder
- Attach the USB device into the port closest to the reader.
- Press X on the game as soon as you load Gamesonic Manager, without touching settings.
- Craicare the game icon disk or app_home