- Following up on the previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v2.95 PS3 Game Backup Manager which now includes the LUA Player PSL1ght v2 Port
and support for Ferrox CFW NoBD 3.55 / 4.55
with the changelog below.
/ Retro-Installer v1.1.pkg
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v2.95 Changelog:
- Installing pkg yield more fluid.
- Fixed small delay in the scan of games in ISO NTFS dirve.
- Lanicate applications can now be formatted. "Lua" through the application of luaplayer developer3141card.
- Fixed a small bug that prevented the start of the games on CFW Ferrox NOBD 3.55 to 4.55.
Help start. Lua:
- Put any file. Lua in a USB device.
- Rename it to app.lua.
- Connect the USB device the first usb port of the ps3 (the one closest to the BD player).
- Start Gamesonic Manager.
- Go to the File Manager.
- Press X on the file. Lua.
- It will start as if by magic.
: In related news, Orion
also released (via gamesonic.it/forum/homebrew/3773-plugin-manager-v1-00-a.html) Plugin Manager v1.00 with details below, as follows:
To quote: Hi guys, after a week and a half of work I present the plugin manager v1.00 for CFW cex.
This homebrew has as its basis the "CFW Setup", developed by the team for their ps3ita cobra CFW 4.50 dex, but has completely different functions.
As you can see from the picture you have 5 options:
1) Install and activate * Webman v1.29.3
2) Install and activate habibplugin.sprx
3) Create the file boot_plugins.txt empty (no plugin directory written)
4) Remove all plug-ins in the console and leaves the file empty boot_plugins.txt
5) Save and exit dall'homebrew.
* = For active means that the path to the plugin will be written to the file boot_plugins.txt.
For users uninformed, pressing the start button on one of the options, you can view a detailed explanation of the selected option.
- Automatic acquisition of the language set in the console (Peer now only in Italian and English, are already working to French and Spanish).
- Ability to install / uninstall Webman and habibplugin.
- Auto-creation dle file boot_plugins.txt.
- When you install a plugin via the path of this homebrew plugin is written to the file boot_plugins.txt.