- Following up on the previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has now made available GameSonic Manager v2.93 PS3 Game Backup Manager with the changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v2.93 Changelog:
After the farewell to the PS3 scene for Cobra of the dev Mussonero dev (personal problem), Orion continues his run with a new Gamesonic Manager update in version 2.93.
In this new release and was again included Retroarch after a lot of requests from users of the PS3 scene and fix some bugs.
- Fixed bug that kept the number of grids set by the user.
- Fixed bug that would crash the console when you went out from an iso.
- The plugin installer will detect if the CFW 4.50 dex Cobra/ps3ita install the plugins released by the team for this CFW + webma.
- Fixed bugs that delayed the launch of a few seconds.
- The ps2classic can be launched only from the file manager and not from the games list (due to a bug).
- Reinstated support for retroarch.
- Re-inserted the file "libfs_patched. sprx.
- Gamepad test moved to the submenu "Advanced Tools".
- To install the Orion developer Retroarch has developed a small app called "Retro-installer" that allows the user to install retroarch in gamesonic manager.This method resolves the issue of the heaviness of the manager due to retroarch, which didn't like users, and after installing retroarch you can delete this app safely.
- Install the application.
- Run It.
- Wait 5 seconds (required for copying and initialization files).
- Just end the gamesonic process manager starts automatically.