May 19, 2014 // 2:23 pm
- Following up on the previous
updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion
has made available GameSonic Manager v2.90 followed by v2.91 PS3 Game Manager updates with the changes outlined below.
Gamesonic Manager v2.90 / v2.91 Changelog:
To quote, roughly translated: The developer Orion returns with a new update of Gamesonic manager v2.91.
This time I got to test out various PS3 CFW with 4:55 to customers and I riscontarto a significant processing speed with 4.55 Rogero CFW-Ferrox (Alexander and I thank the dev Rogero for their wonderful work), the staff recommends that you use the manager mated to one of those 2 CFW for a better gaming experience.
- Global menu and Tools menu re-ordered.
- Added dev_flash utility Menu from which you can assemble or disassemble dev_flash.
- Coverflow Gui fixed.
- Now the manager can read a file like settings.ini was IRISMAN (Thanks Aldo Vargas).
- Temporarily deleted retroarch (we are looking for a way that does not weigh the user this feature).
- Now the Ps2classic can be started from the game list but even this feature is bug (I would like to thank the dev Mussonero for support and the dev code CapitaCPSX).
- Now the internet browser will be launched directly from the games list.
- Removed option to download webman.
- In fact completely removed the utility menu (too many useless app).
- Source Code cleaned up and updated.
- Makefile updated with the auto-RELOAD.SELF.
- Option to the gui change updated and cleaned up.
- Fixed all bugs that you had with the CFW 4.55 Habib/Cobra v 1.03.
- FTP server can now browse, delete, send filer to NTFS drive (Thanks Aldo Vargas for the useful function).
- Showtime updated to latest version.
- Fixed a stupid bug char prevented the display of the console id.
- Network tools updated for greater stability on CFW 4.46 cobra.
- Now the manager is fully compatible with the CFW 4.50 DEX/Cobra Ps3ita v2.3.
- Fixed bug with the CFW 4.50 DEX/Cobra Ps3ita v 2.3 now the dev_ps3ita will not be removed.
Finally, below is a preview video of SonicMAN v3.03.03 by mussonero